Feed at Raffles Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed at Raffles Card

Just wonder who has this Feed At Raffles Card? Bf and I really enjoy the privilliges with this card because is 50% off for two person dining. Could use in Raffles hotel and all the Swissotels( The Plaza, the old Westin, Merchant Court).Really loves the fine Japanese food in Inagiku and Raffles Hotel's Doc Cheng. This card is really great. We get to enjoy fine dining food at half the price!
    For those who own this card, maybe we can discuss more? As I believe that there's some more good food that I've yet to discover!

Did you have to pay for the card? SO got the card free with the Amex Platinum credit card. We were wondering what's so great about this card until we saw the 50% off at Bars and Billards!

Comment

Bf paid $600+ for a year and comes with quite a few $50 coupons, a one time 50% off( 6 person and above) , a night stay in Swissotel and somemore benefits I can't really remember at one go. If you're really into food, then this card is really great! You get to eat really fine Japanese food at half the price! Inagiku is one of the best fine Jap food you can find other than Keyaki in Pan Pacific. My mum actually threw away her free Feed at Raffles card cos she thought that is another gimmick to make her spend more $. Did your SO's get to renew his free Feed at Raffles card?

Comment

i have this card for a few years except last yr as i was not in SG most times but never paid so much for it. now grand corpthorn(??) M is offering me their card which sounds pretty good too, anyone has this card?

Comment

i had one for 3 yrs and finally i'm so sick and tired of eating at the same restaurants. The card is good for those who didn't pay for the annual fee cuz they are the ones who benefit more. The person who owns the card ends up paying the annual fee plus some of the meal cost (assuming ur out with a group of friends and you split the bill etc).

Comment

Originally posted by superBum
            Bf paid $600+ for a year and comes with quite a few $50 coupons, a one time 50% off( 6 person and above) , a night stay in Swissotel and somemore benefits I can't really remember at one go. If you're really into food, then this card is really great! You get to eat really fine Japanese food at half the price! Inagiku is one of the best fine Jap food you can find other than Keyaki in Pan Pacific. My mum actually threw away her free Feed at Raffles card cos she thought that is another gimmick to make her spend more $. Did your SO's get to renew his free Feed at Raffles card?
            SO just got his free with Amex card so didn't have to pay. Don't think we'll pay for the card though as the only perk we really like is 50% off at Bars and Billiards.

Comment

is it worth it?
              hmm
              when i was at empire's with folks and SO for a snack, they kept recommending us to get the card...
              hmmm....

Comment

Working...
              X