sanrio shops in singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanrio shops in singapore?

hey girls, do you girls know any sanrio shops around? I intend to get this 'my melody' 2006 organizer i saw weeks ago at the sanrio shop at jurong point. but i went back yesterday to get it, but it was out of stock already! Any idea where to get them?

and any one out there a 'my melody' fan like me?

You can try this shop at the top floor of bugis, i remembered one such shop.
    Alternatively you can go to Takashimaya kids department, they have a section on Sanrio stuff

Comment

I think there's one at Singapore Expo ...

Comment

there's a shop in Chinatown point too.. Selling Sanrio stuffs though most of the goods are hello kitty ones but i saw a significant number of My Melody stuffs..

Comment

hi my melody fan, I am a hello kitty fan!!

Shops I know selling Sanrio items :

Takashimaya level 3 at kids' section
          Sanrio shop Suntec level 3 (let me go find the exact address then let u know, it is quite a hidden corner)
          Kitty Palace at Midpoint Orchard, basement 1 (I just discovered this heaven! They have a lot of items which the 2 outlets do not have)
          Chinapoint (I have not been there, but heard they stock nice Sanrio items)

Comment

so far i only know of suntec's sanrio shop... chinatown mostly sells hello kitty stuff.. but if you want, i can go check it out for you as i am very near there!

Comment

there is also one shop at East Point (Simei)

Comment

Could you please tell me where is the Sanrio Shop located in Jurong Pt? Thanks in advance.
                Originally posted by berryvine
                hey girls, do you girls know any sanrio shops around? I intend to get this 'my melody' 2006 organizer i saw weeks ago at the sanrio shop at jurong point.

Comment

inside the toysarus at level 3!

Comment

which part of suntec is the sanrio shop located at? TIA!

Comment

It's Sanrio Gift Gate
                      #03-026H
                      Tel: 63678697

Comment

i love sanrio stuff too! my friends just gave me a 2006 twin star organizer and my melody calender for my birthday (: very pretty and sweet.. a lot of my friends think it's very "ah lian" to like sanrio but i really beg to differ! i have quite a lot of my melody stuff in my room and on my bed.. hehe all bought for me by my SO

Comment

where is the kitty palace located in midpoint orchard? give me some directions.. thanks xD

Comment

i know there is one Hello Kitty store at Chinatown but I dont know what building eh.. It is around the building cum HDB with lots of shops and carparks!

Comment

woah, my melody 2006 organizers are out of stock everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X