If it is yours, it will be yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it is yours, it will be yours

Will you have a mind set telling yourself that whether is a thing or love, if it is yours, it will be yours. Even though now you never have it, but if you believe no matter how situation goes, whether good or bad turns out, it still be yours no matter what.

Well, if it's meant to be mine, no matter what it will come back to me. But if it's not meant to be mine at all, no matter what I do, it will not be mine. Even if you only had for a short period of time, u had before. Do not grieve over what u have lost but treasure what you currently have.

Comment

Yes, ive learnt to undertsand the meaning of that not too long ago =)

Comment

I take as a way to make myself feel better if I cannot get what I want

Comment

Yup I agree to a certain extent, but sometimes just have to grab opportunities and make things happen as well.

Comment

Agreed! If I can't get the things I want, I will keep trying. I don't want to end up blaming things on fate, destiny etc.

Comment

Of course you cant blame fate for everything but sometimes you just need to console yourself when you really fail in some aspects of life, but definitely not excessively

Comment

well. to me at least, i think what's yours may be yours like wise what's not yours could be yours too.. it all depends on whether you want to let your hands out and catch it or not. sometimes opportunities given, so, its you who decides its yours or not!

Comment

But sometimes even opportunity is given, you won't know until after that.

Comment

i believe in the saying. like what fellow cotters have comment, if its meant to be mine, it will be mine . but if its not meant to be mine, no matter how hard or tough a fight i put on, it will stll slip away from my hand.

but that doesnt meant i will just sit there and do nothing. still i will fight for it but if things doesnt turn out the way i wish them to be, i will still be able to handle and take it. because i know i have tried already.

Comment

sometimes...not getting the thing you want/desire is a blessing in disguise...

Comment

well me agreed very much to this statement no point trying all way and mean to get something, even if u get it so what? it will still leave u one day

Comment

ya!!
                          Nothing in this world last forever.... everything keep changing...

Comment

i think sometimes this saying is meant to comfort oneself..hehe..

isnt it true? when u cant get something or someone, u just tell yourself, "its not mine, that's why it didnt come to me:...

Comment

i have to admit sometimes i say that to console myself.. but, i do believe in this.. likewise, as mentioned by faylistic, i will still fight for what i want and not sit there waiting for it to happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X