Italian anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian anyone?

Used to take french but since I took it alone, not much chance to practice it. Now I've given it all back to my teacher!

Anyone interested in taking up Italian?

But is there a place that teaches Italian?? My Italian is limited to the number of spaghetti dishes in the menu

Comment

the italian embassy used to run a language and culture centre that teaches italian...not sure if it's still around but i guess you can call up to check; no international accreditation tho', it's a rather obscure language. but if u've learnt french before, italian is a piece of cake, languages in the romance family are pretty much similar

Comment

Wanna learn it...coz me always imagine one day go Italy...can see those handsome guys...must go there...but nobody wanna company me to learn...my friends all learn French...

Comment

I want to learn Italian so I will understand what Josh Groban is singing about. But no time and no money now, so got to wait a bit

Comment

check this out

http://www.iic.org.sg/

Comment

thanks bummergal
              uh no money gotta wait a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon
                thanks bummergal
                same here...kekeke..you can check YMCA out too, their course (8 lessons) is about $180, but I feel that iic is more comprehensive if you really want to master the language

Comment

italian is not that popular and the YMCA classes will only open if there are enough participants i think coz i don't see a starting date for the classes unlike popular languages like japanese and french

Comment

thanks bummergal
                    Sharon dear,

We'll cordinate when we both have the moolah. I might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by stressed
                      Sharon dear,

We'll cordinate when we both have the moolah. I might be interested.
                      fantastic!!! ok when we both feel rich

Comment

fantastic!!! ok when we both feel rich
                        Oh let me join. But I'll probably only be able to go next year. That is, if we're doing it on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                          Oh let me join. But I'll probably only be able to go next year. That is, if we're doing it on the weekends.
                          should be no prob. i have a feeling i'll be able to pay off all my stuff by end of this year only! LOL

yes let's go do this, i'm determined to master another language but hate doing this alone. need at least one other friend in case we miss out during class (happened so many times during my french classes) and no one to ask.

also need practise targets...

Comment

it's good to go with another friend because you can encourage each other along the way and to copy homework! That's how i survived jap classes till now, all thanks to the 2 dear lovelies here

Comment

wooo..italian men are cute!

hahaha... but i think this language is really passionate!

Comment

Working...
                              X