Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs, Careers, Employment

Hi everybody,

I would like help from people working in Deloitte. I sent in my application last month and have not heard from them yet. Does anyone here working in Deloitte know whether their selection process is over? I'm really desperate coz I am now jobless for a month already. Please please help me.

Hi, my suggestion is call up the company and ask from the HR personnel about your application.

HTHS!
    Last edited by dolphin; 11-06-2005, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Hi dolphin

thanks for your reply, I called and found out that the recruitment has closed. Thanks.
      Last edited by Glossie; 23-01-2005, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Recruitment has closed but have they shortlisted people for interview

Comment

According to the lady, 'it's already over'.
          Last edited by Glossie; 23-01-2005, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Hmmm, does anyone know how the working environment there is like? I'm gonna be starting internship there come may

Comment

I heard it's one of the better Big 4 firms to work for in terms of their employee welfare and the culture.

I went for their selection workshop but alas, didn't manage to snag a job there. Hmn and it's probably one of the only 2 accounting firms I want to work in.

Comment

D&T is one the better ones in terms of culture from what i previously know. But many years of passed since I've left and things could have changed.

Comment

Re: Anybody working in Deloitte & Touche?

Originally posted by LittleTwinStars
                  Hi everybody,

I would like help from people working in Deloitte. I sent in my application last month and have not heard from them yet. Does anyone here working in Deloitte know whether their selection process is over? I'm really desperate coz I am now jobless for a month already. Please please help me.
                  Hi there!

Are you still jobless right now? Are you struggling financially, or is staying jobless for sometime alright to you? Maybe you could work part-time? Or start a business?

Just wondering...

Comment

Hi there, thanks for the concern, I'm employed now.

Comment

Congrats LittleTwinStars! Have fun at your new job.

Comment

Part time/ Full time jobs

hi gals got a qns to ask...

Any well-paid part time jobs you worked before? and hows the pay like?

How is the pay like at Topshop or Miss selfridge? thanks...

Comment

i've had friends work there. pay is bad, i think $5.50 an hour or so? the hours are long, the work's tough. be prepared to be stressed and on your feet. however the people are apparently quite nice.

Comment

Hi cotters...I have a query regarding job interviews. I've been to an interview recently and got called up for a second interview. Just want to ask those cotters who have been through 2 interviews for a job, what kind of questions do the interviewers ask in the 2nd round?

The first round I've already met 2 managers from the department that I applied for, and 1 manager from Human Resource. I'm not too sure who will interview me for the 2nd round or if it would be the same people. First round they've already asked me the usual questions like why I want to leave my current job, what have I learnt from my current job, how can I contribute to their company etc. I'm not sure what other questions can they come up with. Hope that those with interview experience can help me. TIA!

Comment

sigh...I need a holiday job badly. Anyone know of vacancies anywhere or are there cotters who wanna go job hunting together?

Comment

Working...
                              X