St Nick's Ladies @

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Nick's Ladies @

*Hope this thread is legit, Mods, please let me know if it isn't and we can strike it off! TIA*

Calling all St Nicks' Ladies -- esp those 1994 Sec 4 grads. I am trying to get in touch with as many of us as possible so will appreciate your email addy via PM.

Cheers!

Hi I'm from St Nicks but I graduated in 1998. Were you from the batch with the orange name tag?

Comment

ohhhh..i also orange badge one...

Comment

I wore the dark green badge, which makes me your junior

Comment

hello..yah orange batch..so u are mei mei ***...quick call jie jie1

Comment

i'm from SN too! But grey badge..

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
              i'm from SN too! But grey badge..
              haha and you are damn young ***..

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                I wore the dark green badge, which makes me your junior
                my sis also green badge one..but she nvr stay for secondary..

Comment

I am in the yellow badge batch.

Comment

Hello Diva and all,

Goodness it's been like 5 years since I left school!

Chox> are you working abroad?

Diva> is your name michelle? I used to chat with one girl from your batch on icq and you look similar to her from the avatar.

Comment

hey Popsicle,

Used to work overseas, now living overseas with husband

Nah, diva's name is not michelle, is your michelle orange badger as well ? We've a michelle in our class!

Comment

hi gals! just chance upon this thread today! i'm from St Nicks too my name tag was red, grad in 1997 hehe... what classes were u all from btw? i was in one of the notorious classes then really missed my school days there...

Comment

Originally posted by aveline
                          hi gals! just chance upon this thread today! i'm from St Nicks too my name tag was red, grad in 1997 hehe... what classes were u all from btw? i was in one of the notorious classes then really missed my school days there...
                          hehe hey aveline,

oh...man...u are young!! haha i was also from "bad" class haha 4 S

one the classes from pri school...but it was so much MORE FUn!

Comment

Oh yes my Michelle was from the orange badge, can't remember her full name though. The last I "spoke" to her she was showing me her ROM photos and then we lost touch. Erm was there a Lynn Yap from your class?

My pri 6 class was really really naughty, we used to get hauled up every now and then for silly things like cheating, forging signatures etc...think it was 6 Grace. And I happened to be from Sec 4 Grace too but it was a rather prim and proper class but I had fun times.

Goodness Chox, you are married already I think it'll be another good ten years before I even marry!

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                              Oh yes my Michelle was from the orange badge, can't remember her full name though. The last I "spoke" to her she was showing me her ROM photos and then we lost touch. Erm was there a Lynn Yap from your class?

My pri 6 class was really really naughty, we used to get hauled up every now and then for silly things like cheating, forging signatures etc...think it was 6 Grace. And I happened to be from Sec 4 Grace too but it was a rather prim and proper class but I had fun times.

Goodness Chox, you are married already I think it'll be another good ten years before I even marry!
                              grin u want me to put u back in touch with Mich ? She's from my class! yes , she's married now and no, no kids yet....I knew that was your 2nd follow up question

yes, married already dearie, not much choice cos we both live abroad...cannot live together w/o the proper "procedures" *** ! LOL

So are u in Uni now or working already ?

Comment

Working...
                              X