OOh....i really miss those skool days

Comment

CHIJ Toa Payoh Pri & Sec

Comment

CHIJ Toa Payoh Sec

Comment

wow !
          fellow IJ-ians !!

for those from IJ TP..you gals remember our discipline mistress (at least from my era) Ms Josephine Teo?? hee hee with dripping blue mascara !!

i totally forgot about our 150th anniversay in CHIJMES a couple of weeks back ...

Comment

Hey birki, I definitely remember her! In fact, she was my English teacher in Sec 4

Comment

:shout: Toa Payoh IJ have also been reputated for their pretty babes amongst all the IJs.

Boy...i am seriously not surprised to see so many pretty babes from Toa Payoh in CC

Comment

Count me out of the "pretty babe" category! I am DEFINITELY not one of them ......

Comment

Me, me!

IJ all the way from pri to sec.

Ah, Miss Jo Teo. She's still there, if you want to visit.

Comment

chij opera estate primary and then we merged with chij katong when i was in primary 4

i miss the school uniform and the big field we had in opera estate, think no other school has such a big field. it was so fun playing catching, monkey bar and other stuff back then

Comment

Just primary school but when it was still at Victoria St, which goes to show how old I am I was in one of the last groups of primary school students there before the school moved to Toa Payoh.

angie

Comment

me IJ girl too

CHIJ Katong Convent Primary
                        CHIJ Katong Convent

even now in my school... Fellow IJ classmates tell me i got IJ FACE... hahaha.. hard to explain to the blur ones

Comment

Originally posted by lumos
                          The big field we had in opera estate, think no other school has such a big field. it was so fun playing catching, monkey bar and other stuff back then
                          Totally agree with you abt the big field and picking up litter on the feild was such a fun chore
                          anyone remembers the make shift bath tub ponds we used to have in OE.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenine
                            Me, me!

IJ all the way from pri to sec.

Ah, Miss Jo Teo. She's still there, if you want to visit.

wow! did realise Miss Jo Teo is still there !! i used to shudder whenever she shouts my name !! it would only spell trouble !! khe khe :p

Comment

pri: OE till we merged at Katong.
                              sec: KC

demigoddess, i love the OE building. and the field. i remember i loved playing at the end of the field and when the bell rang when recess was over, we would sprint right back to the building just in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X