• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese or Korean ?

Thinking to pick up a language.
    Either Japanese or Korean.

I interested in both language.
    I heard that is easy to pick up Japanese at first but at the advance level. Its will be much different.
    Korean is hard at pick up at the first place but advance level will be much easiler.

However, this is not the main point.
    Which language is more propects in my future career?
    No matter in the salary and propects which language is more worth to learn ?

Last point, i like kpop more then jpop so this will help me pick up easy.

I learned basic Korean language at CC. What i can tell you is that Korean is hard to learn at the beginning but it will be easy as you advance. While Japanese on the other hand is opposite from learning Korean language ( I know it because my brother learned Japanese language)

I can't really tell you which language is more suitable for your career prospect. But i can tell you learning a new language will help you better communicate with other people in the future .

Why know try learning language at CC first . If you really interested in the language then go to language school and learn for it more , Because CC doesn't provide certificate to certified you that you learn this particular language.

Comment

Originally posted by xiiaomei View Post
      Thinking to pick up a language.
      Either Japanese or Korean.

I interested in both language.
      I heard that is easy to pick up Japanese at first but at the advance level. Its will be much different.
      Korean is hard at pick up at the first place but advance level will be much easiler.

However, this is not the main point.
      Which language is more propects in my future career?
      No matter in the salary and propects which language is more worth to learn ?

Last point, i like kpop more then jpop so this will help me pick up easy.
      Then choose on the one you are most eager to learn! You will love it when you can understand watching your favorite kpop without looking at the subs!

Comment

Working...
      X