Using fake qualification cert at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using fake qualification cert at work

recently I got this new young gal from malaysia who is working under me but she thinks we are same level I'm not against foreigners but she behaving like those factory operator aunty...very gossipy and sarcastic remarks. She just come to my table see what I'm doing and unlock my phone to see my msg & open my drawer to take things.
    She told me that she don't have O level cert so she intend to buy it from Malaysia if not she can't promote in future. Everyday I got to teach her how to do her filing job (its not related to my job)...I was thinking how she got this job but she knows nothing on filing when she previously worked as sales support. I wonder how long I can stand her....

Succeeding via Deception?

Some people think that they have to deceive others in order to be able to push yourself further and further into the spotlight,but be wary of the consequences.

Comment

May I know the consequence of using fake cert? My office are full of expats but why they don't bother to take action on her? Her behaviour is so slutty and keep saying "did you received my love letter?", "did you missed me...I'm ur baby..." to the guys next me. I was thinking that am I working in a nightclub or office. I saw our boss trying to pinch her thigh during the meeting when she said "Am so cold and sleepy...I need someone to pinch me". Another expat also can't stand her trashy behaviour, he saw her pinching our boss's thigh during the meeting. Our dept are all Caucasian expats except for me and that trashy woman. Everyone in my company thought we belong to same kind but I'm enduring her since day 1 because we are in same dept.

Give me a break and peaceful working environment man. The funniest part is when one of the manager said "How she got in and who interviewed her?" then our boss pretend to hear nothing (act blur).Then I know there are few impartial guys around...thinking with the right head.

Comment

May I know the consequence of using fake cert? My office are full of expats but why they don't bother to take action on her? Her behaviour is so slutty and keep saying "did you received my love letter?", "did you missed me...I'm ur baby..." to the guys next me. I was thinking that am I working in a nightclub or office. I saw our boss trying to pinch her thigh during the meeting when she said "Am so cold and sleepy...I need someone to pinch me". Another expat also can't stand her trashy behaviour, he saw her pinching our boss's thigh during the meeting. Our dept are all Caucasian expats except for me and that trashy woman. Everyone in my company thought we belong to same kind but I'm enduring her since day 1 because we are in same dept.

Give me a break and peaceful working environment man. The funniest part is when one of the manager said "How she got in and who interviewed her?" then our boss pretend to hear nothing (act blur).Then I know there are few impartial guys around...thinking with the right head.

Comment

I just want peace. I have resigned from the company and wish to have peace. Can anyone help to advice how to close forum account

Comment

Working...
          X