Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make a good impression in an interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a good impression in an interview?

My friend's keep bugging about her interview because she's soo nervous about it. And I keep telling her to be more confident on herself and that she can do it. But she keep pestering me that she really want the job.

She said she want to leave a good and lasting impression with the interviewer so that she'll get a high chance of being hired. And I'm really out of ideas.

It will be a huge help if any Cotter could share their thoughts about this. We'll are truly grateful

This looks like an exciting topic. For me I always believe that all starts in your looks on how you dress, fix your hair and did your make-up. Next is how you smell including your breath. Confidence starts with our comfortability and feel on our looks. If you saw yourself in the mirror looking good, formal and decent of course automatically self-steam will increase.

Next will be your knowledge on the position you are applying for and the company your are applying to. If you have basic knowledge then surely you will answer correctly on the interview. Practice and research is your key to a good answer plus the confidence on how you said it.

I have an HR friend who told me that sometimes she is not looking on the content of the answer but on the way the applicant deliver his/her answer.

Be yourself but remember to respect the interviewer so that discipline will comes naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_prettyroan View Post
      This looks like an exciting topic. For me I always believe that all starts in your looks on how you dress, fix your hair and did your make-up. Next is how you smell including your breath. Confidence starts with our comfortability and feel on our looks. If you saw yourself in the mirror looking good, formal and decent of course automatically self-steam will increase.

Next will be your knowledge on the position you are applying for and the company your are applying to. If you have basic knowledge then surely you will answer correctly on the interview. Practice and research is your key to a good answer plus the confidence on how you said it.

I have an HR friend who told me that sometimes she is not looking on the content of the answer but on the way the applicant deliver his/her answer.

Be yourself but remember to respect the interviewer so that discipline will comes naturally.
      Noted with thanks babe! Researching about the company's background also gave me a boost in my current job!

Comment

Just tell her to be herself and not some idea of who you’re supposed to be. Show them that you have made things happen in the past that benefited your employers or the company. Then leave a smile or a handshake

Comment

Dress to impress! Avoid looking sloppy. Go for a neat and presentable look

Comment

Originally posted by JanetDee View Post
            Just tell her to be herself and not some idea of who you’re supposed to be. Show them that you have made things happen in the past that benefited your employers or the company. Then leave a smile or a handshake
            I'll tell her that! Thanks babe!

Comment

Interview is not only skill evaluation and work dynamics, but also general disposition, personality and attitude.

Comment

Working...
              X