Work stress work stress work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work stress work stress work!

Argh!!! I'm so stressed at work here Boss is giving me pressure and deadlines are killing me.

What do you girls do when you are stressed at work?

eating buffet / pigging out is my only way out. :Doh:

Comment

Eating things which I like , sleeping or hitting it at the gym to vent the stress out!

Comment

Same here Michelle, sleeping or exercising takes away quite a bit of stress.

I find meditation, or if not, sitting in a cool, dark and quiet place helps quite a bit.

Comment

Shop like there's no tomorrow .. sleep or taking a long nice bath.

Comment

when stressed, i cook
            i dont eat the dishes i cook up though

Comment

When I'm stressed at work..I get headaches..
              So What I do..I surf in forums , Look out of the window , take deep breaths...After that I go home..shut my brain...do brainless stuff like watching TV and shopping..
              Having dinner and chit chatting with my galfriends also helps!
              And oh yah..Bitching about other colleagues with my close colleague *** helps

Comment

I keep quiet until I'm totally cooled down. Nobody disturbs me from the look of my face.

Comment

Originally posted by tangerine_dream
                  Bitching about other colleagues with my close colleague *** helps
                  i agree, this is one of the best therapy, i can benefit just from gossiping (not bitching)

common enemy unites us!!!!

Comment

For me, its shopping - really get my mind off stress but bad for my pocket

Chatting (rather like gossiping) with colleagues does the trick too! :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
                      when stressed, i cook
                      i dont eat the dishes i cook up though
                      why don't eat them? what do u do with them then? throw away? what dishes? :eh:

Comment

nah dont throw them away, i feed them to my family!

dishes i cooked up? all sorts!

Comment

Originally posted by acidica
                          For me, its shopping - really get my mind off stress but bad for my pocket
                          Same for me! I used to buy a lippie everytime i am stressed over work. Retail therapy really works!!

Otherwise, i will complain and rant to my hubby. Poor Him!!

Comment

I eat chocolates or chocolate ice cream when I'm stressed. Not very good for my figure, not that it's good in the first place

Comment

whenever i get stressed at work, it will be bad news for my wallet...the other 2 times...i got my Celine and LV...terrible...will definitely change this bad habit of mine...

recently, i have signed up for Amore...so now l will go to the gym and sweat it out whenever my superior gives me hell...!

Comment

Working...
                              X