What jobs provide you with a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What jobs provide you with a car?

apart from delivery...sales exec for car rental??

eh looking for a job that offers u a car?

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
      eh looking for a job that offers u a car?
      haha ...yah u r rite!

Comment

car sales.. drink any car at ur own risk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by missmatch
          car sales.. drink any car at ur own risk!!!
          hee hee..."drink any car"???

Comment

coca-cola sales rep. Can drive red Coke or green Qoo car, please give me a ride in the green one ah!

what's your qualification? Experience? Must have fixed office hours?
            these are some vital factors to consider before you got more :roll: suggestions rolling in.

Comment

I just graduated from Ngee Ann Poly, in accountancy but thinking to go into sales n marketing I have retail sales exp before, don't need to have fixed office hours and i dislike staying whole day in a office, that is so boring

Comment

so u are a go-getter? result-driven & customer-orientated? prefer FMCG industry?

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
                  so u are a go-getter? result-driven & customer-orientated? prefer FMCG industry?
                  FMCG=Fast Moving Consumer Goods?? if yes, it would be good... being a capricorn i guess if i really like what i'm doing i'll try my best to achieve the best ...

Comment

I think sales person in FMCG will get either a car or be subsidized cos the person need to travel to the various outlets to check on products.

Comment

I think these days, companies only provide car transportation allowances, seldom give u a car together with the job already i believe.

Comment

ya or maybe after you works in that company for many years then it is possible to provide a car for you

Comment

even sales engineer you will be given a car also. my sister is working in a car rental company, even thought she is just an account clerk, her boss does give her a car to drive home over the weekend.

Comment

wow..the boss sounds pretty good..so welfare..

hmm either sales engineer or delivery kind of work or whichever sales job or those construction work..but some other jobs do provide car allowances for all staff cause the office is just so far away..depends on the company also..

Comment

go work in nkf. got EIGHT MERCS WAITING FOR YOU x)

Comment

Working...
                              X