Network Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Network Marketing

I have been introduced a network marketing business and am quite interested. Any opinions on such a business system? What will be a good company to look into? Any good/bad experience with Bel-Air?

advance thank you for any input.

Bel'Air should be okay. My mum quite like it.
    Personally i think network marketing or MLM is a pain in the ass, bad experiences with some, for eg. nuskin and their people.

Comment

Personally, I think network marketing has its fair share of success in every country. There are some who made it and hundreds more who don't. All you need is hardwork & perseverance.

Comment

Originally posted by bebelatte
        Personally, I think network marketing has its fair share of success in every country. There are some who made it and hundreds more who don't. All you need is hardwork & perseverance.
        Agree with you..... I believe not just in network marketing, every thing that we wish to succeed need perseverance and work smart instead of work hard.

I was introduce into network marketing by my close cousin, used to be very skepital about the business model as i have heard alot of stuff from people that don't succeed in this industry, people who are negative about the business without their personal reasons just becoz they heard something negative about it and ppl who think they know what they are talking about.

It was only after reading "Rich dad Poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki, which i decided to open up my mind to the business opportunity that cross my path and see for myself what is this network marketing about. Today, I have join a great company, great team, and great product that really improved my health as well as my parent.

All I can say is that don't just listen to anyone's opinion without knowing the facts. You might just missed out a very good opportunity that's before you eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by bebelatte
          Agree with you..... I believe not just in network marketing, every thing that we wish to succeed need perseverance and work smart instead of work hard.

I was introduce into network marketing by my close cousin, used to be very skepital about the business model as i have heard alot of stuff from people that don't succeed in this industry, people who are negative about the business without their personal reasons just becoz they heard something negative about it and ppl who think they know what they are talking about.

It was only after reading "Rich dad Poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki, which i decided to open up my mind to the business opportunity that cross my path and see for myself what is this network marketing about. Today, I have join a great company, great team, and great product that really improved my health as well as my parent.

All I can say is that don't just listen to anyone's opinion without knowing the facts. You might just missed out a very good opportunity that's before you eyes.

Comment

So how did it go?

Comment

Working...
            X