Broker or Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broker or Dealer

May i know what is the difference betweent broker and dealer?is a broker salary high?to be a dealer u need to have at least a degree right? :eh: :eh:

anyone is a broker or dealer here??heard that people in this line is very vulgar :shout: ..is that true?

Comment

I used to deal directly with dealers in the treasury dept in banks. I wouldn't say they are vulgar but VERY demanding is the word. Then again, their job is highly stressful so who can blame them when they sound short-tempered.

As they are the ones who bring in the most money in the bank, they usually have the best priviledges.

Comment

Arent broker and dealers the same? I've worked with dealers before during my internship and they're normally very nice and customer-oriented. It's the traders that are the vulgar ones. They also like to make the newcomers buy em kopi. But their jobs are so stressful.

Comment

I thk u meant difference between a remiser and a dealer?
          A dealer is hired and paid a salary by the brokerage. He or she does not take home a commission.
          A remisers is an agent of a brokerage, he or she earns the commission of their customers.

Comment

This is my understanding of what brokers do, is it correct?

Brokers solicite customers, help them advise/execute in selling and buying of shares

Comment

Working...
            X