Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[email protected]~Local Surveyors needed for Online Surveys~Please Refer First Post For More Info~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected]~Local Surveyors needed for Online Surveys~Please Refer First Post For More Info~

Hihi,

A local site which let you surf survey and also let you earn money for every survey you took.

Consider A HomeBased Job Which Is Good For Those Stay At Home Mummy Without Any Income. For Those Who Wish To Earn Abit Extra Money For Allowance You May Apply.

Only For: Age Above 15 years old.

It's free, you don't have to fork out your own money and you can choose to get your payment vs cheque or giro.

1points can be convert to SGD1

Payment will be given every quarter. (Next Pay out will be in October)
    Payment Month: January, April, July and October

Only for friends with Singapore Address. Thanks

Interested, pls email me your preference email to
    [email protected]

***NOTED**If you previously have joined online survey please do not email me.

Will not be repeated: If you feel is a scam please stay clear here.
    Proof will be show if you request in the email.
    Thank You!
    Last edited by Angelz; 22-08-2005, 05:19 PM.

Is it ViewsNet? The benefits and terms you mentioned are similar to ViewsNet.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_panda
      Is it ViewsNet? The benefits and terms you mentioned are similar to ViewsNet.
      Heard of such survey jobs before, panda. Is it safe to do this? (:

Comment

I think so. There's no harm trying coz it takes only few minutes to fill up a survey.

Comment

but they require you to fill in personal info like ic, address, phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by tien
            but they require you to fill in personal info like ic, address, phone number?
            Hi,
            I think have to haha forgotten L-E.
            Cause after that they will send you cheque to your mailing address...
            Do email me for invitation.
            Thanks

Comment

i emailed you already. (:

Comment

Originally posted by tien
                i emailed you already. (:
                Hi,
                have emailed you!

Comment

upz again!

Comment

Regarding surveys..(ONLINE)

Just to warn all girls.. NEVER PAY to sign up for anything, esp those website that promise you surveys. True, they have lots of surveys, but only after you sign up you will realise that 99.999% are not for singapore.

So be careful.. check the company thoroughly first.

Comment

Originally posted by durianqueen
                      Regarding surveys..(ONLINE)

Just to warn all girls.. NEVER PAY to sign up for anything, esp those website that promise you surveys. True, they have lots of surveys, but only after you sign up you will realise that 99.999% are not for singapore.

So be careful.. check the company thoroughly first.
                      Erm..what you mean this company is local did you read carefully before posting??

Comment

Originally posted by Angelz
                        Erm..what you mean this company is local did you read carefully before posting??

Dear all, I did not refer to Ange's posting.

Angelz, I hope I had not offended you in anyway or cause you any problems. I was not refering to any particular companies.

I just felt that once people earn from one survey company, they will usually get more interested in surveys, and they might check out other sites on the web as well.

The same thing happened to me. I was well-rewarded for a survey for a prominent company and my interest in these sort of surveys increased.
                        Fresh from the easy income (and yeah .. new found GREED) I checked out another offer and ended up paying quite a sum (enough for a few pairs or C&K shoes) for the registration. Of course I hesistated, but there was a promise that right after the registration, I will have access to a few well paid surveys which will pay around 80% (sorry, i forgot the amount) of the registration fees I paid. Only after I had registered and paid, I realised that they survey offered is not suitable for me. There was no way of finding out earlier, as they will only reveal the survey AFTER you have paid.

In the end, I earned nothing back. The rest of the new surveys they have been sending me always ended up with the same problems.

I am just sharing this warning to the girls here. Even if you find a good genuine survey and get well-rewarded, do not let go of the usual precautions. It is human nature to let down their guards when they have just been nicely rewarded. My posting is well-intentioned and I really hope that it has not caused any misunderstandings. Peace!
                        Last edited by durianqueen; 22-08-2005, 07:19 PM.

Comment

**hug**

Okie..Now i know why! Thanks for your precaution advice!

Comment

Hey gals! I have signed up for this survey, but till today no surveys have been emailed to me yet Now it makes me have plenty of doubts about this survey thingy.

Comment

me too... still awaiting...keke

Comment

Working...
                              X