Workplace Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workplace Locations

where is your work place & where (location) will u avoid working?

interesting thread.. i'm working at woodlands, near to gambas ave.

strictly open to north and town working area only. lol.
    but got to say i'm very lucky. i got a job near my place. 10 mins walk only. lol..
    Last edited by luv_shan; 30-07-2005, 10:15 PM.

Comment

ok, that's really good!! 10 mins walk. wow.

i've always travlled like close to an hour to my workplace..

Comment

I'm working in Tanjong Pagar...not too bad since it's only about half an hour train ride from my house.

I used to travel one and a half hour to my previous workplace in Aljunied....told myself I'll avoid working in the east or north, except for Bugis and Orchard area.

Comment

when i move, i change job as i can't stand travelling in the morning & evening jam

although i stay 5 mins away from my workplace but i never go home straight after work, coz i eat out

i avoid town areas or offices with malls as i know i can't resist spending
          i avoid industrial areas too

Comment

Originally posted by Witchery
            I'm working in Tanjong Pagar...not too bad since it's only about half an hour train ride from my house.
            i'm working in tanjong pagar too....hahahaa

i would prefer city area...either tanjong pagar or raffles place....or east area..luckily for me banks are all located at these places so i don't need to travel far...unless i move house

Comment

I live in the east. Avoid working in the west area. Can't imagine had to wake up so early. Now working in Orchard road. Still acceptable for me.

Comment

My workplace is quite far..Staying in the north-east, my workplace is in the WEST? lucky got NEL...but still VERY FAR! around 45mins to 1hour..the next time i change job, i'll make sure its near my home!!! im getting so particular about it as the days pass..really dread the travelling. Some more its like : Bus -- > Train --> bus! :Doh:

Comment

vernis.. what you mention sounds reasonable..
                  personally, i don't think it's fussy.

now that i work near to my place.. i'm too lazy to go town on weekdays. i rather head home to surf the net and rest.
                  i eat out as well, but usually is 'ta-bao'(take away) home..

save alot on transport. cos got company bus.. lol

Comment

I'm now working in Sydney. If i were to go back to Singapore, I will avoid any place further than Lavendar, cos i stay near NTU. I so afraid of traveling Eunos & Paya Lebar areas, so u-lu...

Comment

I work in Outram but the lucky part is, my bus journey to work is only 20 minutes.

Comment

Although I stay at Bedok and work at Pasir Ris, the journey is about an hour, lucky now every morning my colleague give me a lift if not I faint especially now change to 8.30am start work instead of 9am. I will avoid working in the west or north. Anywhere else is fine.

Comment

Alishan, sad part is i am the nearest but everyday the latest to reach office. nowadays i try to eat breakfast before work thus slightly earlier.

one weird feeling is when i go town areas for meeting, i felt so alienated as i am afterall from rural work area. i dress very very down thus feel inferior :Doh:

Comment

I work in river valley and stay in the north area.
                            It's probably a 30 mins journey, which is most definitely acceptable.
                            And the best part is I can to just drop by shopping malls in town easily and meet up with friends after work.

Comment

mamasan, no 'pai-seh'(embarrassment). i'm very similar to you. reach office quite late.. for me, there's 2 working hours. i try to reach before the latter one. but went off for the 1st timing instead. lol...

breakfast consume within working hours. lol.. so no late or early.. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X