Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUT's Creative Industries

Ello ello!

I plan to go to uni next year and am considering a bachelor degree in Creative Industries (Interdisciplinary) at Queensland University of Technology. I have a diploma in marketing and would love to do something that is more creative and less business-y. Is anyone in tt course currently? Similar courses in other unis? Would love to hear what you guys think of QUT.

I feel a little lost. Have no idea what i wanna do with my life.

P.S I am not quite sure where to put this so i started a new thread.

Thank you.

when i was considering the course 3 yrs ago, i heard that QUT will be getting A$10 million to develop the course & facilities etc. During then, they were seeking their first batch of students so perhaps now it's more established with facilities.

i remembered them asking for my portfolio when i applied for the creative course while another campus did not require so. in the end i chose melbourne because of the art/bohemian culture and also the courses gave me more creative freedom.

depending on which creative and less business-ly field are you seeking for, and perhaps also which country will help to develop and fuel your creative growth, have a thorough look through the ciriculum and subjects and you may just find the direction you wish to take.

Comment

Thanks for your reply! I think i have got lots of research to do..

Just wondering, what course are you taking in melbourne now?

Comment

Working...
      X