diving as a career?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diving as a career?

any interested or thought of being a dive instructor or a dive master?

anyone wanna learn diving? i jus started my course, really addicted to diving.... it's jus so peaceful n beautiful under water....

I'll be learning soon.. within these 3 months

Where do u go?

Comment

My fren is a diving instructor and is currently working to be a dive master. He quitted his job to be a full-time diving instructor in Thailand a few years ago but I guess the money is not that good so he is back in Spore to his old line. I guess being a full time instructor is not easy as during the monsoon seasons, there will be less work and hence, less $$. He is happy now with a good pay and working as a part-time instructor.

Comment

wow not an easy job i would said, i had a friend who dive professionally, he worked as a marine biologist in overseas for 6 years. For every deep dive, and it is really like 50m or 100 m down, he get like USD 100 every trip down and on top of that he get a fixed of not-too-small an amount.

But he is sick of diving day in and out and he is still single hahaha but now he is a personal diving instructor to some rich man in France.

Anyway there is a thread of scuba diving here http://www.cozycot.com/forums/showth...t=scuba+diving

for leisure though, i hate getting tanned

Comment

Working...
        X