Real Estate / Property Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate / Property Agents

hi.. anyone in real estate?.. i need some help. Where do i go to apply to become a real estate agent?.. after getting the license, will i be a part time agent or i can work until big organisations like Far East, Wing Tai, OrangeTee? ... any idea how is the process like?

hi orcinus.. to become an agent, u'll have to register with a real estate company and take up their course.. eg, ERA, Century21... then from there u'll learn the theory of the sales transaction procedures and rules, etc..
    to work in those developer companies like Far East or Wing Tai, u have to apply as a job, direct from them..
    r u interested in joining the real estate course? cause actually i thought of joining...
    Do PM me if u r.. hee..

Comment

i'm interested in being a PT agent. for renting though. not much time since i've a full time job.

Comment

hihi,

i am interested in being an agent too! but do not have any "kaki" (friends) to go together. from my understanding, there are seminars or talks hold quite regular by century 21, orange tee, denis wee group... etc. anyone interested? maybe we can go together! do pm me if you are interested. i can check the details out!

jean

Comment

u need to have the CEHA cert before u can sell i think.

i'm also thinking of joining sales for property but with developers not agents...anyone can recommend how? cuz i dont see much adverts for openings in this area?

Comment

hi elven_princess,

u don't need to have CEHA cert first before u can sell. u only need to go through the real estate course with the respective real estate company, and u can start to sell.
            as for joining the developers, normally u'll need to have some relevent cert or qualification first before they employ you. so joining real estate company is more common for those without any experience.

i'm actually going through the real estate course, if u need any other information, u may PM me.

Comment

hmmm no need CEHA??

then CEHA is for what and who to take?

i'm also in RE course! which sch r u from?

i'm definitely looking into developers rather than agents, btu i just dont see developers posting for sales exec in papers.

Comment

hi everyone, i was attached to one of the real estate agencies during my attachements and learned that there are actually two kinds of certs that agents nees when they are out in the field
                one is the CEHA the other one is CREST.

the CREST equipts you with the basic knowledge of how to conduct the sales and leasing transactions for property while the CEHA cert allows you to participate in the buying,selling and leasing of HDB flats.

it is compulsory to have a CEHA cert if you're dealing with HDB properties so without it you cannot do HDB related properties.

Comment

Property Agent

Hi Girls,

Just wondering if there are any cotters who are working as property agents here?

Seriouly thinking of changing a whole new work environment to work as a property agent.

Would like you to share some thoughts with me. Thanks.

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by elven_princess
                    hmmm no need CEHA??

then CEHA is for what and who to take?

i'm also in RE course! which sch r u from?

i'm definitely looking into developers rather than agents, btu i just dont see developers posting for sales exec in papers.
                    hei mate ,whats the diif. with develpers ,actually thinkg into this field but seems like so many agents around..

Comment

me too

me too...*** of becoming a property agent...any advise from any real est agent??

Comment

Halo anyone, doing road show in the east and is in PROPNEX? I just started and not much movtivation to work as i am alone Please do help if there's agent here doing roadshow in the east I would like to join Please please !!! Thank you if u can help

Comment

Just wanna ask... any real estate agent out there? I need help!!! Thanks

Comment

hi, what kind of help do you need?

Comment

vienne babe, why are you sounding so distressed?

Comment

Working...
                              X