Any fashion shop owner around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any fashion shop owner around?

eh.. actually I'm thinking of getting a place to some items to sell for the Holiday season... anyone owns a shop in town area like Far East that I can put my things there and sell ? of cos... i'll pay rental or maybe commission like the shop that u rent a box one... they already have the items i wanna sell.. so I cannot put my items there....

hi there, ah bao. i do have a shop in far east plaza. how much rental are you looking at?how big a space u need?if you dont mind i even think of renting out my shop for the festive season for you.i believe sales will be very good in the festive season. $6000 for every month rental for whole shop , prime location. pls contact me at 97986999.thanks, mr ong here

Comment

u can try going to some specialty shops or gift shops, and bring along some of ur stuffs, and discuss with them about consignment goods or something like that? The shop I previously worked at, my boss will really consider if they want to carry the product or not and if it is feasible or what, for such "walk-in" cases..

Comment

I think you can try out Bugis Village for a month for free. The shops there open quite late so you don't have to be there all day.

Comment

for free??? you sure?

Comment

Hi,

I'm keen on finding out more
            But the stall's not in Far East it's more or neighbour hood area.
            If you want to do consignment it's find with us too.
            Couldn't figure out how to PM you so left you a message here instead.
            Pls contact me at 8222 7189 or [email protected]
            Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
            Weny

Comment

hi any fashion shop owner around?

Comment

fashion shop owner here

Seems like some of you are interested to lease some areas in prime location to do some business. We actually do lease out our area for inspiring individuals to showcase products.
                Our shop is at the prime location of Far East Plaza, 3rd level. and currently, we design our own shoes exclusive and there are vendors who already took up our shelve spaces to create awareness for their products. We are constantly looking out for unique and designers items to showcase in the shop as well. we are veru selective in the choices for vendors as we will wan to determine an overall feel for the shop.

We are not similiar to inQbox as we practise a more open concept with nicely furnish shelve space with light boxes to bring out the uniqueness of your own products.

For those keen to find out more, do email me at [email protected] or call me at 9185 9485 so we can furnish you with more details.

Comment

Anybody know if 50 square foot is a tiy place? everybody seems to tell me that small scale fashion shop is hard to maintain because it's the big player world out there. is that true? shop owners pls share your expeiernce! eg: how long has ur shop been operating and how long did you manage to see profit coming.

thanks!

Comment

small scale fashion shop has to win by price

Comment

U can try a flea market instead, if you cant rent a shop i guess. Rental should be cheap, maybe Lime or Zouk flea market or something. Or you can try the Weekenders Fair at SMU

Comment

retail shop bosses

Anyone is an owner/boss of a retail shop? at what area the shop is located at and is business doing well? pls share!

Comment

Would you like to consider EXPO?

The Mega Flea Market 4 in Singapore EXPO hall 4B from 24th to 26th June 2011.

Details here: www.megaflea.sg

Comment

Yeah I agree Arian! Or even try The Mega Flea Market 4 in EXPO!

Comment

The Mega Flea Market 4 in Expo this june??

Comment

Working...
                              X