Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from lasalle students

hiya people..
    i need help from people studyin in lasalle..

i'm considering to study there after my As, cuz i dun think i'll get very good grades anyway... just that i haven decided on which course to study..

can someone enlighten me on the courses there? courses like animation, advertising, graphic design, product and fashion studies...
    i find the info on the lasalle web abit too brief.. just wana know more about it..

oh.. and what about the duration of study? i'm abit confused by the one stated in the web. cant really relate the level and the year of study... haha.. i seems kinda retard =X

besides that.. what is the interviews like? what must we prepare and such for the interviews? eh... like what to include for portfolio and what kind of things are they lookin for in students...

hmmm.. that's alot of questions for now... hope there's somebody out there who can help
    thanx in advance =D

hello
    Im a 3rd year fashion management student in lasalle.
    To start off everyone must do foundation studies then followed by the course that you are interested (eg:fashion,fine arts,Communication Design and blah). Its a total of 3 years.
    Im not really sure of the performing arts side.

Hopefully that helps.
    Theres an Open house on 11-12 feb. Do drop by.
    PM if u need more information.Feel free to ask

Comment

Does studying the fashion design course in Lasalle require "0" level cert? And what is the entry requirement for that course?

Anybody knows???

Comment

R u referring to Lasalle SIA or Raffles Lasalle?

Comment

i referring to Raffles Lasalle...

Comment

Hey babe,
            I PMed you before looking at this.
            Im in Lasalle SIA.
            So what ever i told you earlier don't apply in the school that you are enquiring about.
            For Raffles Lasalle, All you need is $$.
            Because everything in there is about $$ (No Offence)
            My friend don't even have a 'N' or 'O' level and shes in Raffles.
            Raffles Lasalle changed their name to Raffle Design Something...

Originally posted by vintage_dollie
            i referring to Raffles Lasalle...

Comment

YEs i agree with boozu, i am an ex Raffles Lasalle Student so i know how they function in there. They only care abt money and tgheir school fees are freaking high. Please go to either NAFA or LAsalle SIA which is better. and definitely cheaper. NAFA and SIA are more recognised.

Raffles Lasalle has changed their name to Raffles Design Institute and oh yeah Fann wong was from this school too

Comment

Ok, thanks babe! But when i saw their website i saw lots of requirement entry, so it doesn't mean a thing at all ? Just money u will be able to enter?

Namida, when u studying in Raffles lasalle, is it good? And how much is the fee for fashion compared to Lasalle Sia?
                Last edited by vintage_dollie; 18-02-2006, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Hey boozu, u can continue PM me with the question i ask u, cos i was interested in Lasalle Sia too!

Comment

Ok, thanks babe! But when i saw their website i saw lots of requirement entry, so it doesn't mean a thing at all ? Just money u will be able to enter?

Namida, when u studying in Raffles lasalle, is it good? And how much is the fee for fashion compared to Lasalle Sia?
                    I graduated in Jan 2001. it is a year certificate in computer graphics and this CERTificate not even a diploma cost me $4k . See isn't this freaking high.

As for Fashion course i am unsure.

Comment

Ya, it was quite high, but u don't need any requirement to enter Raffles lasalle is it?

Comment

Ya, it was quite high, but u don't need any requirement to enter Raffles lasalle is it?

Hmmm O levels will do. They are more concern with ur pocket

Comment

What about N level cert? Cos my friends doen't have any O level cert...

Comment

What about N level cert? Cos my friends doen't have any O level cert...

i think ur friend need to enquire from school. this school-RL is very business oriented

Comment

Ok.. hmmm... what do u mean by business oriented?

Comment

Working...
                              X