Hong Kong Star Leslie Cheung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong Star Leslie Cheung

Came back home, and heard big news that Leslie Cheung commited suicide! And he is really gone now!! Unbelievable........ :roll:
    Last edited by nicole; 07-04-2003, 06:44 PM.

i heard from glenda. so sad! i listened to his songs lots when i was young. wanna go dig up all the cds i have but all in singapore.

Comment

Re: NEWS- HK Star Leslie Chung

Originally posted by jemay
      Came back home, and heard big news that Leslie Chung commited suicide! And he is really gone now!! Unbelievable........ :roll:
      Huh! He's dead? Why did he commit suicide??

Comment

Yah just heard too...I used to idolise him for his boyish charms and his songs especially.......it just shows that life is really fragile...not sure what's the cause of his suicide. He was rumoured to be possessed last year after the show "The Eye" I think...and of course we all know he's a gay and I read that he had some problems with his 'lover'...

sigh!

Comment

*gasp* 8O

did the news say why he commited suicide?

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
            Yah just heard too...I used to idolise him for his boyish charms and his songs especially.......
            me too! he's my first idol. so hard to believe he's gone just like that. sigh....

Comment

Originally posted by KellyC
              *gasp* 8O

did the news say why he commited suicide?
              News said it was due to relationship problems and he left behind a letter or something ..

so sad..

Comment

News said it was due to relationship problems and he left behind a letter or something ..

so sad..
                aiyoooo...so sad !

Comment

although i dont watch tv or read papers now, but see? CC is a good place where we have all kind of first hand info here!! Shall find out more what happened... and we can continue 'gossiping' here......

Comment

Yah just heard too...I used to idolise him for his boyish charms and his songs especially.......it just shows that life is really fragile...not sure what's the cause of his suicide. He was rumoured to be possessed last year after the show "The Eye" I think...and of course we all know he's a gay and I read that he had some problems with his 'lover'...

sigh!
                    Oh dear!! I'm losing thread from the entertainment side.. 8O

Comment

yeah was shocked when i saw the news update! shocked at how fast things can change

Comment

oh dear im totally shocked. I heard that he's a gay. my friend who works in a 'posh' restaurant years back served him before and confirmed this. But didn't have any impression that he acted in 'The eye'.

Comment

news is so depressing these days, i don't even wanna know about it

Comment

Originally posted by bluebubble
                            news is so depressing these days, i don't even wanna know about it
                            2003 seems like a very bad year....and we are only in April....sigh.

Comment

I guess celebrity life is just too tough.

Comment

Working...
                              X