Any Musicians here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Musicians here?

Hey hey.. I was just wondering if I can find any musicians here, I know my bro plays his guitar. As for me, I'm a drummer girl.. how about the rest?

Not a musician here though I play the electronic organ.. Hv not practised for a long time since I pass the exam ages ago....Wld love to take up piano next..

Comment

Wow, organ is not an easy skill to master either. Impressive!

Comment

I play guitar, accoustic. Largely self-taught. Very rusty now...no need to serenade SO already!

Comment

I used to play organ but that was so long ago, I suspect I have lost my skills somehow :roll:

Comment

Re: Any Musicians here?

Originally posted by Jewel
            Hey hey.. I was just wondering if I can find any musicians here, I know my bro plays his guitar. As for me, I'm a drummer girl.. how about the rest?
            Jewel, where did you learn your drum??? alot of hands and feet co-ordination, right??

Comment

I play the piano & m a Piano Teacher. -grinz

Comment

I learnt the piano until Grade 5 and played the flute back in secondary school when i was in the band...... but am all rusty now! gonna have to start tinkling on the piano soon =)

i think drummers are very cool! and especially female ones!

Comment

i think we have enough to start a band no? heh... bring the instruments plus a portasound to a picnic and see what kinda music we can come up with...

Comment

Originally posted by Jae
                    i think drummers are very cool! and especially female ones!
                    agreed!!! has always wanting to learn, but think there's a lot of hands and feet co-ordination, dun think i can do it. i can't even do aerobics right.

Comment

Wow! Drummer. Cool. I've always wanted to play the drums but I think the instrument is too loud for my half deaf ears.

Used to play organ only because my dad encouraged me to. I was pretty good at it. Another thing I'd love to be good at is to play the guitar & write charming little songs. Sort of like Edie Brickell.

Comment

Picked up my drum skills at Yamaha Pop School, before that I was just picking up the basics from some friends and church band ppl. Ya... it's lots of legs and hands coordinations and I'm begining to worry that my right leg will become bigger than my left cos I'm using it for my bass drum so often... :D

Comment

Girl drummers are cool. But remember not to wear a short skirt when doing your jig hor? Downright unsightly.

The World according to Psycho

p/s I play the blues harmonica

Comment

yes of cos.. No 1 rule for any gers aspiring to play the drums, pants only gers... and it certainly makes you look even more cool...

Oh.. harmonica. I have a good friend who plays that too.. and I think it's cool too.

Comment

i come from a family where most know how to play the piano but unfortunately, i don't think i'm anywhere as good as them, especially my cousins. bf and me both play guitar. i think he's really good but too shy to play in front of a crowd.

Comment

Working...
                              X