Umoja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umoja

The last time,UMOJA( An African dance troupe),well known for their dance movements,songs and drums,could not make it because of the SARS.This time,they are coming again in full force.And they would be performing on 21-28th Oct 2003.Go watch it!there will be ain't no regrets!Babes!

Oh ya,get down to Sistic outlets and book those tickets.

cheers
    TriLanceJess

Aaah, I wanted to watch this the last time they were supposed to come.

Trilancejess, have you actually seen this? It sounds really interesting

Comment

Originally posted by mogmick
      Aaah, I wanted to watch this the last time they were supposed to come.

Trilancejess, have you actually seen this? It sounds really interesting
      Nope,have not seen it.They will be here on the 21st Oct till 29Oct.Go watch it.

Regards
      TirLanceJess

Comment

Oooo hoo! I'm seeing Umoja on Thursday! Bring on those dancing shoes baby....

Comment

Back from Umoja.

Let's just say that if i have an extra hand, there will be 3 thumbs up!

The narrator looked like Nelson Mendala and he sang like BB king! The men look so beefy that I find it almost impossible not to stare at their buns of steel. I was wondering if they are wearing anything under those skirts.....

If I had a chance to donate anything to Africa, I would say bras coz the woman folks don't wear them! *gasp* And my, are they huge !

Overall, everyone left with high spirits. That's what I call a great performance.

BTW, the story line centers around the beginnings of Africa. How it has developed to what it is today.

Next on my agenda : get tix closer to the stage on Sat. If I reach out, maybe those buns of steel will be within reach...hmmm

Comment

Working...
          X