International Celebrities' Gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Celebrities' Gossip

I don't normally read entertainment news but was quite tickled by some of the messages I read on MUA that I have to read up.

Brightens Up my Day Witty Posts

Looks like many couples are splitting up.

First it was Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurnman.

Now it's J.Low and Ben Affleck.

Gossip

I love Ethan Hawke to bits too! Started my infatuation after watching Gattaca. *swoon*

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
      I love Ethan Hawke to bits too! Started my infatuation after watching Gattaca. *swoon*
      Same here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
        He's mine NOW
        It's ok you can have him...Legolas is Mine!

Comment

no Kelly, he's MINE!! :shout:

okay, truce. we share.

i lovveeee Johnny Depp with lotsa eyekohl ! woohoo....

Comment

up-to-date gossip..
            people news :shout:

Comment

the neverending fight btw us girls for orli!

Comment

Watched the last episode of friends last night (yes, US girls, SG is SLOW when it comes to friends).

Joey finally got together with Rachel... I hate that girl, first Brad Pit, now Joey (Matt Leblanc), some girls just have all the luck

Comment

Aus is even slower! They just showed the episode last night about Joey dating Charlie and Ross giving him advice.

Comment

Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman have split?

Which reminds me, I bumped into this Ethan Hawke lookalike at the Tate Modern and I swear it was one of my best museum visits ever. I was pretty much following the moving "exhibit".
                    gah we never get fine MALE species in this part of the world!

Comment

alas I am no Uma Thurman.
                      sadly even looking like Uma is not good enough 'pparently!

Comment

J.Lo and Ben have split?
                        Jen has problems staying with any guy for long?
                        It's quite a pity since I like J.Lo very much and Ben is so cute!

Comment

I'm not a real fan of JLo and Ben ... I guess partly because they have been rammed down our throats here in the States. A part of me wonders if this is yet another draw for media attention ... and while the media focuses on their break up, I wonder if they will be off getting married somewhere. :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                            I am a very, very big fan of Ethan Hawke. I ws so obessed with him for a period of time that I had even dedicated a yahoo club and website for him. He is my favourite actor & I love his 'Gattaca' & Great Expectation as well as 'Dead Poet Society', 'Training Day','Snow Falling On Cedars', 'Hamlet' and 'Reality Bite'.

Ethan Hawke & Uma Thurman makes a very perfect couple and I heard that their marriage are having problems but they are not heading for divorce. According to rumours, Ethan Hawke is having an affair with a Canadian model that leads to breakdown on their marriage. It might not be true and I hope is not. If the rumours turned out to be true, I will be very disappointed with him but he will still be one of my favourite actor.
                            I'm more worried about their children and is wondering what will happen to them if they are really heading for a divorce.

Comment

If J.Lo and Ben Affleck split up, I won't be surprised considetring the fact that both of them changes their partner frequently. I'm curious whether did Ben Affleck really visit those strip club as in the gossip column?

Comment

Working...
                              X