Hossan Leong - Hossan Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hossan Leong - Hossan Live!

Anyone seeing/seen this? I'm catching his show this Fri evening.

Link

i want i want!! but by the time my exams end, the show would be over

Comment

i want!!! i want!!!! i love to watch comedies... anything funny, it tickles me!

edited to add:
      hehe.. i've just bought 2 tix for the stand up comedy, i'm going to watch it this friday evening at 10pm
      Last edited by tralaalaa; 19-11-2003, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Lizzzzzy Dizzzzzyyy, it's selling out fast. My galfren bought last night and could only get the front row seats. I hope I don't leave that place with a pain in the neck (literally!) and my eyes :sotong: .

BTW, I'm seeing the 10pm show.

Comment

Stressy... i got Stall-1, Row A... am i very near to the stage or not? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by LizzyDizzy
            Stressy... i got Stall-1, Row A... am i very near to the stage or not? :huh:
            Ya...I'm in the same row. U same timing and day too?

Comment

Originally posted by stressed
              Ya...I'm in the same row. U same timing and day too?
              hahaa.. wat a coincidence!!! i'll be watching it on this friday 21/11

Comment

hahaa.. wat a coincidence!!! i'll be watching it on this friday 21/11
                Oi :huh: Same timing? I'm at 10pm.

Comment

Oi :huh: Same timing? I'm at 10pm.
                  yuppers.. 21 Nov 2003, 10pm
                  Seat Offer: Stall - 1, Row A, Seats (I PM u)

watz yours hahahahaaa dont' tell me u'r just beside me aH!!!
                  Last edited by tralaalaa; 19-11-2003, 11:17 AM.

Comment

yuppers.. 21 Nov 2003, 10pm
                    Seat Offer: Stall - 1, Row A, Seats (I PM u)

watz yours hahahahaaa dont' tell me u'r just beside me aH!!!
                    Hi neighbour from 4 seats away!!!!! :wave:

Comment

hullo!

I managed to catch his show on Saturday. Its not bad, he does poke fun at everyone. There's quite a bit of promotion on Arts Central right now and snippets of his act are being shown. If any of you caught Dim Sum Dollies in Steaming this may not match up. Watch out for the song which pokes fun at a particular local celebrity, the liver and the high-profile court case. ?

ps.... Don't go late or the spotlight will fall on you!

Comment

Originally posted by sydney
                        hullo!

I managed to catch his show on Saturday. Its not bad, he does poke fun at everyone. There's quite a bit of promotion on Arts Central right now and snippets of his act are being shown. If any of you caught Dim Sum Dollies in Steaming this may not match up. Watch out for the song which pokes fun at a particular local celebrity, the liver and the high-profile court case. ?

ahhh... sydney pleaseeeeee don't breathe so much but thanx for highlighting on the part for latecomers!! haha i won't wanna be in the spotlight!!! hehee Stressy.... don't be late .. hehe i'll get my SO to drive faster hahahaaaa...

Comment

Originally posted by sydney
                          hullo!

I wish they do that spotlight thingy in Esplanade. So fedup with latecomers. No respect for other patrons. Worse, no respect for the performers. :piss:

Lynn, btw, my hubbie not going. That China man doesn't appreciate such thang. Ask your SO to drive fast but drive carefully Very important...

Comment

I wish they do that spotlight thingy in Esplanade. So fedup with latecomers. No respect for other patrons. Worse, no respect for the performers. :piss:

Lynn, btw, my hubbie not going. That China man doesn't appreciate such thang. Ask your SO to drive fast but drive carefully Very important...
                            yeah yeah... safety driving very important! thanx for the great reminder!

Comment

Working...
                            X