Cinderel-l.a.h!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinderel-l.a.h!

I don't believe it!!! Tix to this show is running out fast. Got my tix this evening. Not fantastic seats but hiazzzz...

Link

I wanna see Sheikh Haikel !!

aww man.. you're so fast! you got your tix already? oh no.... wonder if i can get my tix, i wanna watch that too! :roll:

Comment

yup quick run to get it!! cos I think it's really hot i got mine last week already...can't wait to watch!

Comment

I wanna watch!!!

Comment

I tried booking for tix but they were all limited

Comment

wanted to book last week but just couldn't get tickets on the dates i'm free.

stressed, have fun. i love Wild Rice's Productions.

Comment

Got tickets for the 17th dec! too bad it's first row (i think...B's first row right? or maybe 2nd...) but middle so i can see the actors really clearly

Comment

Lucky girl! I didn't manage to get any tix.

Comment

Originally posted by qiu
                  Lucky girl! I didn't manage to get any tix.
                  really? i think there might still be seats available...check every single date out

Comment

i was super kiasu and bought the tix super early..

i LOVE wild rice productions, caught dim sum dollies, animal farm and now cinderellah!!

Comment

me too! Got mine almost immediately after the tickets were released..I'm watching on this sunday ( 7/12)

Comment

Oooohh! Hope you have a great time!!!! Darn, I wanna catch it too!

Comment

Hubby bought tickets for christmas day- Can't wait!

Comment

Am catching this too with friends when they are back from their UK/US unis, to sink them right back into the Singaporean life! Slated for after Christmas performance though.

grace: waiting for your review!!

Comment

finally caught it today

hmm... the show wasn't as good as i expected it to be, it also got a bit draggy towards the end, the other wild rice productions i caught were a lot better

the highlights of the show was hossan leong!! he was a scream in his get up as an ah lian step sister to cinderellah, kumar was also a riot!!!

actually watching the 2 of them was good enough for me

Comment

Working...
                              X