Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fave TV Ads

Roll in your votes.

Currently, I like the ad for the Linear apartments. Nice graphics and great guitar accompaniment.

I like the new McDonald advertisement, especially the long one. I just found out that the song of the Mandarin version is sung by LeeHom, Wang Li Hong. One of my favourite singers.

P/S: If u gals have time, try to listen to the whole song in HMV or somewhere else. The song is funny and interesting.

Comment

Re: Fave TV Ads

Originally posted by Glossie
      Roll in your votes.

Currently, I like the ad for the Linear apartments. Nice graphics and great guitar accompaniment.
      that's a nice ad too! The Ad is done by a design and advertising company, Kinetic. Its illustration and animation are done in Flash.
      saw the preview on a seminar, and was totally impressed! The rhythm is so well in tune.

Comment

Re: Re: Fave TV Ads

Hey, I remember there was another apartment/condominium Ad too with a song by Westlife. Eh...I forgot the name of the song... :roll: The Ad showed a couple how they know each other, how the parents say about these couple, then this couple take wedding photo....
        Last edited by Glossie; 14-04-2005, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I like Fuji Film (the older version one) featuring beautiful birds and the nature; song by Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World.

Yeah, I like Linear Apratments ad too! Besides these two, I also like DBS - Beautiful Life. Nice song, nice ad.
          Last edited by dolphin; 08-12-2003, 01:30 PM.

Comment

The most recent one for MAS (Malaysian Airlines)

For funny ones, Gatsby's "If you're happy and you know it clap your hair" ad

Can I just add the most hated?? Hopycon :roll:

Comment

Yes, I hate Hopycon AD, especially that one showing during the "R u hot?" Programme.
              Last edited by Glossie; 14-04-2005, 01:52 PM.

Comment

*shudder* hate the Hopycon one too..... 'nuff said.

i like the Gatsby one too! but it creeps me out at times... kinda twisted doncha think

my fave ones include the Lee Hwa jewellry one with the Doris Day song, "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps" can't think of anymore off my head

Comment

i like the caltex (hope i got the station right ) advertisment!

with the little boy chasing after the little girl but buying an ice cream cone for the little girl's mum to impress his "future mother-in-law"

so cute!

Comment

Gatsby's ads are innovative & funny...cant stop laughing when i first see them .

I like DBS - life is beautiful too..nice song & couple.

Comment

haha...can't help laughing when I remember Gatsby's ad I love it!! Its one helleva great ad!

Comment

Haha.. I must be living and thriving fine enough in my well. Don't know half the lot you guys mentioned! I kinda boycott the Are You Hot show. Why? Dunno!

Duckiee, I'm not sure if that's the Caltex one, the one with the precocious boy. Then you must like the nappies ad, too! The one with a mini PCK minus the yellow boots? Was it Huggies or Drypers? LOL!

I love the Emirates airline ad, the one with a chinese-looking old girl taking a copter off the top of a sleek building. Great music as well. Makes you wanna get out there and start living.
                        Last edited by Glossie; 08-12-2003, 03:21 PM.

Comment

That building is the most expensive Hotel in Dubai. It is very beautiful.
                          Last edited by Glossie; 21-09-2004, 06:26 PM.

Comment

OH yes! The UAE ad, the two gentlemen from Africa playing in the snow for the first time?

Fantastic ad... ok I take back the MAS ad.

I prefer this particular UAE one..very heartwarming and sweet -

Comment

Originally posted by Shon
                              That building is the most expensive Hotel in Dubai. It is very beautiful.
                              It's a real place?! I thought it was just simulated for the ad!

Comment

Working...
                              X