No announcement yet.

Anita Mui Died of Illness on 30th Dec, 2.50am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Candee, I am still in shock although I clearly know that she's ill but but this is so sudden.

Comment

yes i thought the news yesterday with her in coma was another self-created news by those reporters..

cannot believe she was gone...

life is so fragile....

Comment

huh,,,, i thought that she is only very ill but i didnt expect her to leave so fast....

Comment

just saw in ST this morning that she is in a coma, i didn't expect her to go like that

i have always liked her though i'm a bit too young to have heard any of her famous songs.... she's such a cool babe, pity she never managed to find love

Comment

I was really shocked when my bf told me about it this morning , didn't expect her to pass away so quickly.

This year quite a few good actors/actress/director passed away...

Life is really short, play hard and enjoy what you have now ....

Comment

what a loss! First Leslie Cheung then Anita.....2 good friends.....

Comment

It's a bad year.

Comment

Was telling my hubbie that she didn't even managed to "cross" over to 2004. So sad....Asia lost its Diva

Comment

Yes, I really got shock to hear that Anita Mui passed away at 2a.m.+. So sad, 1st Luo Wen & Leslie Cheung, then Anita Mui..... I love to listen to their songs when I was young.
                    Last edited by Shon; 30-12-2003, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Oh my God!

I am so shocked to see your post!

I heard about her in the news yesterday and just said a little prayer for her when I read about her in coma this morning.

And then, I read your post about her being gone.

I am really sadden. Never have been a big fan but she is such a fighter, which make me respect her so much!

Comment

Oh ... I'm shocked. She seemed so confident and determined to beat this thing.

Scary, to know that a strong and determined woman succumbed so fast.

Comment

I thought she was recovering and fighting the death monster.
                          I'm so shocked to learn this piece of news... Just like when I read that Leslie Cheung jumped to his death...

Shocking news. lousy year.

Comment

Oh no, this is so shocking. I thought I just read this mornign that she slipped into coma...... May the great diva rest in peace....

Comment

This is really shocking, and I agree this isn't a good year for many. Luo Wen, Leslie Cheung, Xiao Hei, and now Anita Mui. What was her illness? May she rest in peace...

Comment

Working...
                              X