American Idol 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol 3

Is there anyone like me who laughed like nobody's business while watching American Idol on Thursday night?

Share your most favourite and wicked laughs!

All the hopefuls from Texas really crack me up too! Some freak me out like there's this 'older' guy who couldn't sing at all but kept talking about having a kind heart. I was even beginning to suspect that some were on drugs before they turn up for the audition.

The scooter gal was funny initially but just plain 'irritating' towards the end.

The girl who did All By Myself. He told her "You would be" if she continued to sing like that
    Too funny like the twins where Simon said "That was double pain"
    Last edited by Glossie; 28-01-2004, 10:52 AM.

Comment

My jaw dropped when that hunk-a-lious guy stepped into the auction room. No wonder, Paula was smiling when he walked in. He has my vote even before he sang any note!

Comment

My hubby & I agree that Paula was definitely wetting herself when she saw the hunk.

Skater Girl looked so cute from far. Up close, she just seemed a little too scary.

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
          My hubby & I agree that Paula was definitely wetting herself when she saw the hunk.

Skater Girl looked so cute from far. Up close, she just seemed a little too scary.
          ITA but he is so hunka-hunka-licious!! such a golden surfer boy.

anyone thinks Simon Cowell is hot?

Comment

Simon Cowell is hot?? Haha ahem, well grudgingly he's got the old man brit blue blood money type. Kidding.

Did anyone just die of laughter at the US navy guy who came in and barked "THIS IS MY DOMAIN" hahaha, and proceeded with some military dress left dress right nonsense? I nearly died laughing, till today my bf is still using "this is my domain" as a line to crack us both up

Comment

Simon Cowell is not hot but I find his cutting honesty kinda cool sometimes.

Comment

American Idol III

Last night's episode was quite funny, especially that super smart Harvard girl..I had no idea what she was yelping about in her song. And that poor Chinese man who was so blissfully asleep got woken up by the AI hopeful and he looked so perplexed! & the "Hongkong superstar" guy who sang "Can't help forring in ruff wiffffff you..."

Was just talking with my best friend from the US and she says to catch tonight's episode. There's a Chinese guy who did a "She bangs" song who is totally hilarious! Be sure to catch it.

Comment

American Idol III

yeah caught it last night, my gosh that harvard gal was so deluded...

actually i have seen that chinese guy singing 'she bangs'. they kept showing it on tv mobile and he is so hilarious. he actually said something like 'i have not had any professional training' and simon replied 'that's quite hard to believe' haha

btw, did anyone think that the gal in a cowboy hat was trying too hard? felt that randy got overboard, paula was right, the girl was too fake

Comment

American Idol III

Originally posted by lumos

btw, did anyone think that the gal in a cowboy hat was trying too hard? felt that randy got overboard, paula was right, the girl was too fake
                    I so agree. She is too fake. I think it's a woman thing. We can spot "un-natural-ness" quite well, don't we?

Anyway, I thought an Idol should not just have excellent singing voice but should possess the right attitude too.

Comment

Re: Re: American Idol III

Originally posted by Glossie
                      Just what I was talking about earlier! Did you catch the name of that Harvard girl? LOL! Don't mind me but it reminds me of Austin Powers' Fuk M-i .. ..
                      Lol...yes! Her name is Fookling Lee. Evil, aren't we?

Comment

Just finished tonight's. That Hong Kong civil engineer guy who sang Ricky Martin's She Bang was DAMN damn damn funny la!! My bro and I were bursting out laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerfairy
                          Just finished tonight's. That Hong Kong civil engineer guy who sang Ricky Martin's She Bang was DAMN damn damn funny la!! My bro and I were bursting out laughing
                          William Hung..he's my hero man... super funny

Comment

Oh Portia, tell me about it man! He's damn funny! OMG, I was literally ROTFL I reckon he might be better off being an engineer. *I know I am bad*

Comment

she bangs she bangs, Oh baby when she moves, she moves....

Comment

Working...
                              X