Suvivor All-Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suvivor All-Stars

Survivor Pearl Island's coming to a conclusion this Mon. Wonder who you guys think will be in spots 1, 2 and 3. And why.
    Personally, I'd like Jon to win. He may be a turncoat weasel (but then again, in this game, who isn't?), but he's a great strategist. But I doubt he will, given that he's pitted against the alliance of 3 (unless he wins immunity at the next challenge).
    Darrah may possibly win by virtue of her streak of immunities, but it may not last long.
    I would HATE to see Lill or Sandra win cuz both of them are just petty and too bloody emotional to play this game. There is no way in hell you can be Survivor without blindsiding or screwing someone over! It's every man for himself.
    Therefore, judging by how the game is currently going (if no surprises crop up) I think...
    Survivor - Darrah
    #2 - Lill
    #3 - Sandra
    #4 - Jon
    Urrggghh! It's such a waste to see Burton go. He's so bloody cute!
    Last edited by vixette; 09-01-2004, 07:55 PM.

agree about Burton being cute

Comment

oh mannnn, i missed watching last night's survivor and burton is out!!!!

i can't stand sandra and lill. i hope for darrah and jon to be in the final two, but it seems that jon will be the next to be booted out. it's gonna be a female champion, once again.

Comment

Ooh, the finale's tonight! I can't bloody wait! *bated breath* Definitely rooting for Darrah to take home the million bucks. I already know for a fact Jon won't win becuz stupid 8 Days gave the game away (super spoiler, maaan!) in the latest issue! So the final 3's Jon, Lill and Sandra.
        Last edited by cate69; 15-12-2003, 08:31 PM.

Comment

i dont usually watch survivor but the previous series really got me on my toes
          i will watch the finale tonite and hopefully more turn of events!

Comment

Despite being around for yonks, the Survivor series hasn't lost its steam. I, for one, have always loved the whole concept of throwing a group of strangers together under nasty circumstances and watch them backstab the shit outta each other...just to claw their way to that million bucks. Excellent showcase of fascinating group dynamics and ugly human nature on international tv.
            But I think some of the contestants really need their perspectives put right...hullo, you're not on the game to make friends...everyone's dispensable and even your closest allies are disposable once they have outlived their uses. Seems some of the contestants don't even understand this most fundamental strategy. :shout: The trickiest thing is to scheme and manipulate in a way that others don't even see it coming.
            OMG OMG OMG! I was just surfing around when I stumbled upon this...Survivor Pearl Islands has been revealed!
            http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Entertain...1214_1911.html
            *sob* What a horrid choice!

Comment

Originally posted by cate69
              Despite being around for yonks, the Survivor series hasn't lost its steam. I, for one, have always loved the whole concept of throwing a group of strangers together under nasty circumstances and watch them backstab the shit outta each other...just to claw their way to that million bucks. Excellent showcase of fascinating group dynamics and ugly human nature on international tv.
              But I think some of the contestants really need their perspectives put right...hullo, you're not on the game to make friends...everyone's dispensable and even your closest allies are disposable once they have outlived their uses. Seems some of the contestants don't even understand this most fundamental strategy. :shout: The trickiest thing is to scheme and manipulate in a way that others don't even see it coming.
              OMG OMG OMG! I was just surfing around when I stumbled upon this...Survivor Pearl Islands has been revealed!
              http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Entertain...1214_1911.html

*sob* What a horrid choice!

didnt expect it :roll: :roll: :roll:

Comment

Survivor All-Stars

Here are the 16 cast members of the next Survivor All-Stars, all culled from previous seasons of Survivor, engaged in a battle for US$2million.

http://groups.msn.com/SURVIVORTheCBS...redition1.msnw

Yay! Rob Cesternino's in the game. He's my all-time fave contestant and IMHO, the most brilliant strategist of them all.

Back to Survivor Pearl Islands, I think Lill's a fool for taking Sandra with her into the final 2. She would've most definitely guaranteed herself the position of Sole Survivor had she taken Jon with her (most of the jurors hate him). Dumbest emotional-driven move ever...you don't take the person the jury is neutral over into the final 2...you take the most loathed snake to ensure you get the vote!

Comment

i think lil tried too hard in explaining herself...
                  i like the part whereby john(?) pulled a stunt of his grandma death so as to gain more votes...

Comment

Suvivor All-Stars

By far most eagerly anticipated...Survivor All-Stars!

I'm rooting for Colby Donaldson and Rob Cesternino, my 2 all-time favorite contestants. Jenna Morasca can rot in the eternal depths of hell. I have zero respect for a young floozy who jiggles her jugs and strips her way to the top. I hope the men in her tribe think with their brains instead of their dicks.

But knowing how typical men are, it's gonna quite a feat to immunize themselves against Ms Morasca's mesmerizing melons.
                    Last edited by cate69; 09-04-2004, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Tina's (australian outback winner) the first person to be voted out...

*SPOLIER ALERT!* Read some unofficial Survivor websites, and this 'chillone' person accurately guessed that Tina's the first to get booted out. According to him, Ethan will be next... as for the final 2, one of them will be Jenna. But these are all just rumors that I read... so don't kill me if it's not true!

Comment

Originally posted by blueberry
                        Tina's (australian outback winner) the first person to be voted out...

*SPOLIER ALERT!* Read some unofficial Survivor websites, and this 'chillone' person accurately guessed that Tina's the first to get booted out. According to him, Ethan will be next... as for the final 2, one of them will be Jenna. But these are all just rumors that I read... so don't kill me if it's not true!
                        I was ecstatic to see Tina kicked out. She thought her 'guileless' and 'benevolent' befriend-and-backstab strategy would work second time round, but she thought wrong.

Which Jenna are you referring to? Obnoxious Jenna or desperate-to-bare-all Jenna? Final 2! I certainly hope not!

Which website did you get this info from? I wanna surf on over and check it out ???. You have the link?

Comment

Try Thechillone.com Lots of spoilers there!

Comment

Originally posted by blueberry
                            According to him, Ethan will be next...
                            So much for clean play. I look up to the way he plays the game. Definitely one of my favorite survivor.

Comment

A pity Jonny Fairplay didn't get into All Stars. He was, IMO, one of the most interesting characters ever on Survivor, albeit 'evil'. Rupert, ???! I could give two hoots about some fat insecure Hillbilly hooked on bad tie-dyes. I neither find him charming nor remotely likeable, NOR watchable, for that matter. Call me shallow, but gimme eye candy anytime, man.

Comment

Working...
                              X