Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Chill-out place

hEy!

Any great chill out place to recommend? some place where you can sit down and chit chat with your friends....preferably the music's not too loud....not too soft...and plays english hits.ahahah.. not neccesary must be a pub....can be some cafe? heeeee....

I like Lips Cafe in Cineleisure. The food is not bad and there are magazines for my friends and I to browse when we are done with all out jokes.

Comment

I like pacific coffee at citilink. The sofa seats are great for me to sit there for 1/2 day ha ha.

Comment

I like Starbucks at Liat Towers. Perfect for people watching too!

For bars in Sg, I've forgotten which ones I like already. but lately, i quite like IntroBar at Westin. Very very chillout and lounge-y!

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
          i quite like IntroBar at Westin. Very very chillout and lounge-y!
          Ditto! I the live jazz singing.

Comment

They have yummy cocktails too!! I love Bit of Honey.

Comment

May I suggest Sound bar which is just below liquid room? The music is jazzy and never too loud. Good for small tete a tete

Provided you are comfortable with the crowd. I know of some people who aren't too comfortable with the mainly expat crowd but that is just them. Still quite a nice chill out place!

Comment

Altivio at Mt faber and Alley bar at perenakan place

hmm.... altivo mt faber, Lots of pple to stare at, not too noisy, the nite sky is very pretty, the music, well, they play mostly those JC days kinda love songs from 12am onwards, and i've quite often dressed in a slack manner when there. Me and close frens can sit there drinking, talking and playing cards till 3am in the morning.... really nice place if u want to just hang out with frens.

If not, there's an alley bar at perenakan place, the set up there is pretty hip and quaint. I like inside the bar alot , one long alley, very quaint. weekdays nice crowd, quiet. U can opt to sit ouside as well. Weekends, hmm..can get a little too noisy. so, that's more like an afterwork chillout kinda place....

lol...I dun like noise anymore... guess, i must b aging!!!
                Last edited by cefindre; 15-04-2004, 01:17 AM.

Comment

speaking of Mt Faber, there's a bistro up on the hill. i forgot it's name but it's definitely not Altivo. it's sooo nice and cosy looking at night. tealight on the table, dim lighting... may be suitable for a date, but also suitable to chill out at nighttime with friends over a nice cuppa.

Comment

IIRC, the name if Bistro Cafe. i might be wrong. I went up there with a friend early this year and the food is yucky. Just the 2 of us having pasta costs $70+!

Comment

I like Olio Dome at SAM (Singapore Arts Museum) and Park Mall. Serene environment that's just right for a spot of reading or to indulge in blissful daydreaming.

Comment

May i suggest The Breeze at Pasir Ris park....its elias road...
                        its a stand alone pub...food is good..cheap...music is cool...
                        along the sea very relaxing n romantic

Comment

2nd Alley Bar!

Comment

2nd pacific coffee club, though I prefer the one at Raffleslink.. its not underground, and less crowded then the one at ciitilink, but thats one of the reasons why I prefer it there.

Another place is Jazz Bar @ South Bridge.. if you dun want the music, just go earlier to chill out

Comment

My friends and I usually go to Sound Bar when we want to chill out. Can be a bit hard to get tables on certain nights though. Altivo is great as well, but if you don't drive it can be a bit of a hassle. Also Post Bar at Fullerton Hotel.

Comment

Working...
                              X