Euro 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro 2004

Erm.. Anyone watching Euro 2004? I've been watching since day 1.. and realised that no thread about it here... Wonder if really no girls watching or just that the matches are too late, and many would rather stick to their beauty sleep... :roll:

For those who watched.. who do you support and who do you think would be the champs this time?!

have not watched a single match am always too tired after work. i do like watching soccer though just that its always too late in the night

Comment

Hi SantaGal!
      Yes I enjoy watching the Euro 2004 matches, but you know....due to the timing....most of the time I'll watch the 11:45pm match only
      Which is your fav team?

Comment

I don't mind watching a bit of football, but I did get bored of hearing about Euro 2004 before it even started!

Anyway, I would like Portugal or Fance to win!

I hope England will loose, otherwise my fellow Brits will not stop going on about it for a long, long time!

Comment

Didn't watch a single match. Am too busy at work. Would love to catch one soon! I'm rooting for Spain.

Comment

Hi fantasia ~ Heard too much about the Euro2004 eh!! It's everywhere mannn....on the TV, radio, mags, posters etc etc..

artichoke ~ Oh dear Spain is out

Sigh I was so sad last night! Didn't manage to watch the match between Portugal and Spain! :piss:

Comment

ha! i was *** thinking that i might find a EUro 2004 thread in here n voila! I did find it!

Have been staying up to watch pretty much most games, fav team is England (Ah well, growing up in Singapore where we're so into EPL, alot of us naturally support england!) Am so excited bout the showdown bet Portugal n them on Fri morn! Tonight's game(tmr morn) is germany n czech rep N holland n Latvia.
              My heart's with holland bec of RUUD van N

aww crap, spain's out..one of the cuter teams around... besides them Who else is cute??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fates
                Hi SantaGal!
                Yes I enjoy watching the Euro 2004 matches, but you know....due to the timing....most of the time I'll watch the 11:45pm match only
                Which is your fav team?
                Haha... didn't really have my fave team cos i'm only just started watching not too long ago..... Very amateur...

My opinion...

Not very into England team.. cos see the way they play the game.. everytime after 1 goal, they don't run much anymore... No energy or not interest to score more..... Feel they quite slack..

Quite into Holland... But think their coach was quite dumb.. especially during the last match with Czech...

Well.. time to watch the match.. Hopefully Germany is out.. and Holland is in... Pray hard!! :roll:

Comment

Yeah!! Germany is out!!!!!! Holland is in!!

Comment

That's so sad! Spain is out.
                    And what a surprise!!! Germany is out?! I can't believe this!

Comment

Yes yes!! Germany is out!!! Lost to Czech 2-1.... and Holland wins Latvia 3-0!! So Czech and Holland are in!

Think Czech is very strong.. They put in their 2nd string team in, still can win Germany. Haha...

Comment

Fantasia....your dream came true.....England is out
                        Argrhhh :piss:
                        How can Beckham missed the kick!! I didn't manage to watch the match this morning, but qill definitely catch the replay this evening at 11pm.

Heard from my colleague Portugal seems to be the superior team in this morning's game.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaGaL
                          My opinion...

Not very into England team.. cos see the way they play the game.. everytime after 1 goal, they don't run much anymore... No energy or not interest to score more..... Feel they quite slack..
                          :roll:
                          ah! your opinion of the england team is sooo right! but im so devastated after watching them lose this morning! u're right man, after they score one goal they don't want to score anymore! the only guy who could have turned the match around was injured:ROONEY!
                          so sad! turning my attention to holland now... sob sob

Comment

Originally posted by SantaGaL
                            Haha... didn't really have my fave team cos i'm only just started watching not too long ago..... Very amateur...

My opinion...

Quite into Holland... But think their coach was quite dumb.. especially during the last match with Czech...

Well.. time to watch the match.. Hopefully Germany is out.. and Holland is in... Pray hard!! :roll:
                            do you notice the team start to lose their drive soon after the ''high'' of the goals scored n the goal scoer (rooney on many occassions) is taken out.... guess they are takign a risk to keep him fresh for furtehr more important games.... but alas they are out.... MUHAHAHAHAH good riddance.

rooting for france... waiting for the match to start!

oh and last nite's penalties..... beckz was....

Comment

Three Cheers for Greece!!

Great teamwork!! 1-0!! And they are in!! I like Greece for I think Greece always play very friendly matches... Will never see any of them lose temper or what..

Well... As for France... I guess luck wasn't on them..

As for England... I slept through the match... Lucky I didn't watch it cos it was so draggy I think.. Manage to catch a glimpse at their penalty shootout... Think Beckham is super lousy at penalty kick... What a miss?! Their first match with France, he also missed the kick.. Else they would have drawn, not lose... Probably he should start concentrating more on soccer than on girls... *no offense*

Looking forward to tomorrow's game!! Holland!! All the way!!!
                              Last edited by SantaGal; 26-06-2004, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X