Euro 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrghhh France is out :piss:

What a tournament.....Spain, Italy, Germany, England and France is out..

Comment

Originally posted by fates
      Arrghhh France is out :piss:

What a tournament.....Spain, Italy, Germany, England and France is out..
      yeah... omg i was soooo looking forwrd to seeing Fra in the finals =(

but i think they played rather badly todae oen of their stars nto playin *** =(

oh well~

Comment

and i thought France was going to win. i'm putting my bets on Portugal, Greece or Czech.

Comment

i reckon the czechs have it.

portugal are 'chokers'
          greece are a surprisingly good team but they aren't THAT good.

Comment

Yeah! Holland is in.. (Guess I was like one or two days late for this cheer..) Well.. Good job for Czech...

Seems like Czech is on the roll.. Had been winning all their matches since the opening...

Next thing up! The Semis!!

30 Jun >> Portugal vs Netherlands
            1 Jul >> Greece vs Czech Republic

So who do you think will end up in the finals and eventually be the champs?!

Comment

hahaha i was actually watching the first match between france and england while in paris. our hotel room was near this apartment building and we could hear our neighbour screaming his head off in ecstacy when zidane scored those two last minute goals and won the match for france.

it was an incredible last two minutes, though.

Comment

Oh dear... Holland lost... 2-1... So disappointing... They didn't play well....

Comment

I think it'll be a Portugal VS Czech finals, although I'll like Greece to win tomorrow morning's game.

*crossed fingers*

Comment

Final : Portugal vs Greece. I thought it would be Portugal vs Czech Republic...... Now, the story had changed. Portugal and Greece are going to fight next week....

Comment

Yeah! Greece won!! At the very last minute... What an upset!! Think the Czechs are so shattered!!

Too bad I'll be going away on the Sunday night... Got to miss the finals... I'll pray hard for Greece though..

Comment

Go Greece Go!!

Comment

totally fed up with this year's Euro. Greece spoiled all the fun. boring team to watch. no imagination in play. no cute players to boot. ***!

Comment

Working...
                          X