Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vixette
    replied
    totally fed up with this year's Euro. Greece spoiled all the fun. boring team to watch. no imagination in play. no cute players to boot. ***!

Leave a comment:

• fates
    replied
    Go Greece Go!!

Leave a comment:

• SantaGal
    replied
    Yeah! Greece won!! At the very last minute... What an upset!! Think the Czechs are so shattered!!

Too bad I'll be going away on the Sunday night... Got to miss the finals... I'll pray hard for Greece though..

Leave a comment:

• Shon
    replied
    Final : Portugal vs Greece. I thought it would be Portugal vs Czech Republic...... Now, the story had changed. Portugal and Greece are going to fight next week....

Leave a comment:

• fates
    replied
    I think it'll be a Portugal VS Czech finals, although I'll like Greece to win tomorrow morning's game.

*crossed fingers*

Leave a comment:

• SantaGal
    replied
    Oh dear... Holland lost... 2-1... So disappointing... They didn't play well....

Leave a comment:

• conquistador
    replied
    hahaha i was actually watching the first match between france and england while in paris. our hotel room was near this apartment building and we could hear our neighbour screaming his head off in ecstacy when zidane scored those two last minute goals and won the match for france.

it was an incredible last two minutes, though.

Leave a comment:

• SantaGal
    replied
    Yeah! Holland is in.. (Guess I was like one or two days late for this cheer..) Well.. Good job for Czech...

Seems like Czech is on the roll.. Had been winning all their matches since the opening...

Next thing up! The Semis!!

30 Jun >> Portugal vs Netherlands
    1 Jul >> Greece vs Czech Republic

So who do you think will end up in the finals and eventually be the champs?!

Leave a comment:

• vixette
    replied
    i reckon the czechs have it.

portugal are 'chokers'
    greece are a surprisingly good team but they aren't THAT good.

Leave a comment:

• michannat
    replied
    and i thought France was going to win. i'm putting my bets on Portugal, Greece or Czech.

Leave a comment:

• bunbungirl
    replied
    Originally posted by fates
    Arrghhh France is out :piss:

What a tournament.....Spain, Italy, Germany, England and France is out..
    yeah... omg i was soooo looking forwrd to seeing Fra in the finals =(

but i think they played rather badly todae oen of their stars nto playin *** =(

oh well~

Leave a comment:

• fates
    replied
    Arrghhh France is out :piss:

What a tournament.....Spain, Italy, Germany, England and France is out..

Leave a comment:

• SantaGal
    replied
    Three Cheers for Greece!!

Great teamwork!! 1-0!! And they are in!! I like Greece for I think Greece always play very friendly matches... Will never see any of them lose temper or what..

Well... As for France... I guess luck wasn't on them..

As for England... I slept through the match... Lucky I didn't watch it cos it was so draggy I think.. Manage to catch a glimpse at their penalty shootout... Think Beckham is super lousy at penalty kick... What a miss?! Their first match with France, he also missed the kick.. Else they would have drawn, not lose... Probably he should start concentrating more on soccer than on girls... *no offense*

Looking forward to tomorrow's game!! Holland!! All the way!!!
    Last edited by SantaGal; 26-06-2004, 04:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bunbungirl
    replied
    Originally posted by SantaGaL
    Haha... didn't really have my fave team cos i'm only just started watching not too long ago..... Very amateur...

My opinion...

Not very into England team.. cos see the way they play the game.. everytime after 1 goal, they don't run much anymore... No energy or not interest to score more..... Feel they quite slack..

Quite into Holland... But think their coach was quite dumb.. especially during the last match with Czech...

Well.. time to watch the match.. Hopefully Germany is out.. and Holland is in... Pray hard!! :roll:
    do you notice the team start to lose their drive soon after the ''high'' of the goals scored n the goal scoer (rooney on many occassions) is taken out.... guess they are takign a risk to keep him fresh for furtehr more important games.... but alas they are out.... MUHAHAHAHAH good riddance.

rooting for france... waiting for the match to start!

oh and last nite's penalties..... beckz was....

Leave a comment:

• brainspoil
    replied
    Originally posted by SantaGaL
    My opinion...

Not very into England team.. cos see the way they play the game.. everytime after 1 goal, they don't run much anymore... No energy or not interest to score more..... Feel they quite slack..
    :roll:
    ah! your opinion of the england team is sooo right! but im so devastated after watching them lose this morning! u're right man, after they score one goal they don't want to score anymore! the only guy who could have turned the match around was injured:ROONEY!
    so sad! turning my attention to holland now... sob sob

Leave a comment:

Working...
X