The Simple Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Simple Life

The Simple Life starts on 19 June. I, for one, will be boycotting this "reality" show on those 2 rich spoilt brats. :puke:

momo, i watched a few episodes of the simple life!

it was really hilarious!

Comment

You have to watch The Simple Life. It's very funny.

Comment

Since natnaviv and atypical both of ya say it's really funny to watch, I guess I will give it a chance.

Comment

ahahahaha enjoy momo!

Comment

I saw the ad for A Simple Life out on Channel 5. A so-call reality show starring Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie. Gonna catch it!

Comment

Paris Hilton is damn funny in Simple life.can't wait for this friday 10pm.Wats wal-mart?is it a made of walls...she absolutely tickles me.OOOh..i like her dressing sexy..very sexy...(tho a little towards the sluttish end)

Comment

The Simple Life

Nicole Richie's as hilarious. Said she's not gonna pluck anything (chix feathers) other than her eyebrows

Comment

Ooohh... that Nicole girl is NASTY!!

Comment

Originally posted by rachel_roxz
                    Paris Hilton is damn funny in Simple life.can't wait for this friday 10pm.Wats wal-mart?is it a made of walls...she absolutely tickles me.OOOh..i like her dressing sexy..very sexy...(tho a little towards the sluttish end)
                    Wal-mart is like a store in US where sells lots of stuff.
                    Think of K-mart last time

Comment

oh goodness. i don't know what to think of those two. *shudder* they just irk me to no end.

Comment

islande, the effect they have on me is different from yours.

I find them adorable. I didn't really notice Paris Hilton but after watching Simple Life, I thought she's cute. I like the fact that she didn't mind people making fun of her 'bimbotic-ness'. To me, that's totally cool

Comment

Yup, I thought Paris wasn't as bad as the press & gossip columns has made her out to be. She's just a young girl, having fun & the time of her life. She's willing to laugh at herself and she's not out to pretend that she's smarter than she actually is. That's cool by me too.

Comment

I haven't got a chance to watch this yet. What day and time is it showing?

Comment

Tonight, 10 pm! IIRC. :note:

Comment

Working...
                              X