The Amazing Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race

Any fans of Amazing Race here? I am a HUGE fan!
    Last edited by michannat; 03-03-2005, 09:42 AM.

Me me!

I'm so impressed with Charla's determination, she's a winner already

Comment

The only ones I don't like are the Pizza bros. So annoying! Last episode. DH and I were hoping that they would get eliminated. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by drusilla
        I'm so impressed with Charla's determination, she's a winner already
        Yap, she is the star this time round.
        Made me more impressed when I read Charla's bio on Amazing Race website.

Comment

davis are you talking about the marshall brothers? yeah i was kinda wishing they would be eliminated, serves them right for scolding the girls bitch

Comment

Yep the Marshall brothers. Let's join hands together and pray that they will be eliminated the next round.

Comment

Hahaha! Hate the brothers too!!! And the models as well... Always break their promises...

Gooooo cousinsss!!!

Comment

Awwww internet dating couple Bob and Joyce got eliminated. Pity. I like them. They seems like really nice people too. Oh well.

Comment

I'm still hoping that the brothers get eliminated asap...I find them very mean spirited. Well maybe next week. Bob and Joyce are such a sweet couple.

Comment

yeah i liked bob and joyce, they are so sweet

Comment

I LOVE AMAZING RACE

I was actually quite sad to see the father-and-daughter team to get eliminated though I know they won't make it very far. They are such a sweet pair.

The Marshall Brothers will be around to irritate us for a few more episodes. It's always the case, ain't it

Comment

Yes I like the military dad pair. They have the right attitude. The Marshall brothers and bowling moms should be eliminated. Can't stand them/

Comment

hmm i thought the bowling mums were pretty alright though

Comment

if i'm not wrong, there was this episode where the bowling moms told everyone that this certain country doesn't accept USD when the country obviously does. That's very cunning.

Comment

did they really do that? ohh that's cunning

Comment

Working...
                              X