anyone frequents zouk/velvet here?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone frequents zouk/velvet here?.

was pondering if anyone here likes to go zouk/velvet?

is 8 yrs ago counted??

Comment

I like Zouk Mambo night! I will sacrisfy my sleep just to go there!

Comment

CaramelGirl>8 yrs..y not?but that was really long..
        babysammi>ic..mambo's kinda out fer me already though..=)

i meant..frequent zouk/velvet on fri's or sats?

Comment

Let's have our next cc gathering in Zouk then! Good idea??

Comment

Use to frequent Zouk on Fri and Sat.

CC outing at ZOUK !!!

i dont mind

Comment

yeah~ hmm..What abt this upcoming fri to zouk? any cozycot here interested? =)

Comment

CaramelGirl, I like that 8 years ago answer.

Comment

Is that yours too, Queenie?
                  Now too old for me to party. LOL!!
                  Recently dropped by during Mambo, the crowd's just too young for me, feel miserably old there. Been-there, done-thats, outgrown Mambo nights already i guess. :roll:

Comment

I used to go to Zouk members heaps whenever I'm back in Singapore, up to 3,4 times a week. However I realised the older my friends and I get, the more we prefer to head to places where we can sit and drink/gossip (eg. Sound Bar). I still pop by Zouk once in a while but I haven't gone for Mambo nights in years coz the crowd now is totally not to my taste.

Comment

i am embarrass to share.. but my 1st & last time to zouk was 5 yrs ago.... even Mdm wong seems agaes ago..

kekeke.. feeling alittle old..

Comment

while it wasn't that long when I last walked into Zouk, but i havent really party for a long long time simply because I've run out of khakis! hahaha.. i dun mind joining if you girls are organising!

Comment

oh..since ya gals haven been to zouk fer ages..y not a CC outing? yea mambo has been outgrown fer many already i guess..fri's older crowd i wld say..so anyone gonna be interested this fri/sat?~

Comment

hello gals!I just posted sth abt a fashion show happening at Zouk in Sept...Check it out okie?I posted it in CozyCafe And let me know if you guys are interested...can get your guys frens along too of coz

Comment

Originally posted by ange
                              hello gals!I just posted sth abt a fashion show happening at Zouk in Sept...Check it out okie?I posted it in CozyCafe And let me know if you guys are interested...can get your guys frens along too of coz
                              no response~ hmm..seems like some CCs gonna be going fer d 4th sept fashion event which ange mentioned. probably can have a CC gathering then? :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X