Mars (Da S & Vic Zhou) on starhub ch 56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mars (Da S & Vic Zhou) on starhub ch 56

Has anyone caught this taiwanese serial? Any idea how long has it been out? Would love to get the dvd version as i need english subtitle although i can understand chinese but when it comes into difficult and proverbs i get confused...

VCDs that are selling are having chinese subtitles though which i can't read for nuts....

Lets talk about the story if anyone would be interested

haha,I am HOOKED onto it...I never liked F4 before,but have to admit Vic Chou looks so,so,so good in this show!I like it that he's so brave heeheehee
    Plus,not to mention,I love the ost!anybody knows where I can buy it?

Comment

ange: i'm hooked on it too.. love the way he protected qi luo (Da S) just like knight in shining armour... goodness and i'm no teenagers its embarassing

.. i believe most of the video and cd shops such as TS/Poh Kim/Laser Flair/Borders all these has their OST though...
      Last edited by pobell; 16-10-2004, 01:25 AM.

Comment

cool!
        Yup,I love the way he protects her too...So sweet.... haha
        Thanks gal,I'll go check out the OST when I pass by these shops the next time.

Comment

i also watched the show!...nice nice...it seems like there's going be lots of kissing scenes between zai zai n da S...whahaa...looking forward to seeing their love story develop in the show further...like so sweet!....

the vcds kinds ex now right?...

Comment

i'm in love haha gosh... i'm hooked... addicted in fact... trying to finish 10 epi in a day.. i'm so touched with the storyline...

Really really the 2 leads in this serial

tingy.. yeah there's loads of kissing scenes in this serial much much more as compared to meteor garden
            Last edited by pobell; 17-10-2004, 11:52 PM.

Comment

i wanna be da S!...can kiss zai and somemore bf is lan zhen long (they still together right)....

Comment

Hmm..sounds like another of the Meteor Garden types which I never thought I'd get hooked on but I did!!!
                Thanks for the heads-up, shall watch this during the 7pm slot instead since I don't like any of the 7pm shows on the other channels now..b-ah!

Oh, I just checked Starhub and they are showing a repeat of this at 12:50p.m! Hmmm, ok, something to waste more time on instead of doing work, !

Comment

ahhh i finished up 21 episodes and have the OST as well..... so happy for both of them ....

Comment

Oh man, my gf is also in love with this show. I'm no fan of Vic but i must know what's the hype! Anyone, please lend me!

Comment

i'm hooked to it too!! looking forward to thursdays and fridays so that i can watch the show! really love zai zai... he look so much better here than in meteor garden..
                      pobell, did you buy the vcds? if yes, is it clear? as i have bad experience in buying vcds.. some have really lousy quality..

Comment

haido, no i do not have the vcd ... i actually downloaded the serial which come with english subtitle... am planning to get the DVD if it do come out though

Comment

hey deary..where did u download it from?I want the english subtitle too!I can't read chinese subtitles for nut's sake!
                          Btw,anybody have any idea what's the title of the song that they play at the beginning of the show?I love that song!

Comment

OMG i have heard so much raves about this show.. i really wanna GET MY HAND on it as well.. but maybe after exams.. i must not be distracted now...

i never liked the taiwanese kinda shows.. but after meteor garden.. i think i like the 4 guys and Da S... the shows are heart wrenching and sooo swhweet!

heard life! did a review and described this episode where there was this parallel between the hairband Da S owned and Vic was wearing it to play basketball? seems really sweeeeeeeeet. *swoon*

okay shall resist!!

Comment

Originally posted by ange
                              hey deary..where did u download it from?I want the english subtitle too!I can't read chinese subtitles for nut's sake!
                              Btw,anybody have any idea what's the title of the song that they play at the beginning of the show?I love that song!
                              the title of the song is "ling" by ke you lun.. i love that song too!! ha..
                              pobell, i also want to know where you download the show from.. hee..

Comment

Working...
                              X