Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween!

How are you going to celebrate this coming Halloween? At clubs or are you waiting at home for treats or tricks?

Most importantly, what are you dressing up as?

i want to dress up and go clubbing with my guy! haven decide the details.. but hopefully club hopping around. Any clubs to suggest besides zouk n chinablack??

Comment

I was thinking Cocolatte. Not sure if i'm free to go though.

Comment

Me too!
        I having lots of thoughts about how to dress up but not break the bank!

Was thinking more like a goth girlie.. think that would be more or less easy for me coz I have so much black clothing!

Comment

Erm i was thinking someone from Kill Bill for the fun of it!

Comment

lovedust, I was just thinking of that too! I want Elle Driver's nurse costume and oh course the eye patch! lol.

Comment

momopeach-that's SO cool! don't forget the gorgeous cinnamon-cherry lipstick. mmmmm

i think zouk's theme this year's so cute! count dragula *grin*

Comment

Bumping this old thread up.

I know it's abit early, but I was just wondering if anyone is gonna dress up for Halloween this year. If so, post your ideas or costumes!

Tentatively this is what I want. Even though I don't even kow if there will be a party to go to!

Gangster Bella

Comment

Wooooo...so sexy and kinky my dear!! Haha dont know why but i can just imagine you in that outfit looking hot and sexy Let me know where will you be that night!

Comment

Hahahaha Ling you overestimated me! I am still thinking and thinking and thinking if I dare to dress up like this. Hahahaha. If I do, you better send a hunky policeman to come arrest this gangster bella.

Comment

Davis, why don't you throw a party and we will all turn up at your place?

Comment

LOL why don't we all hit a party together?? When is it anyway? 31st Oct right?

Comment

Originally posted by silvercloud
                          Davis, why don't you throw a party and we will all turn up at your place?
                          What kind of lame party can I have in my small apartment? We need a big place like someone's house *ahem* LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jean
                            LOL why don't we all hit a party together?? When is it anyway? 31st Oct right?
                            Yep 31st Oct. Yes yes we should all dress up and go! Jean, you gonna be sexy dentist? lol.

I have no idea where are all the Halloween parties at, except for Zouk. Anyone knows?

Comment

momopeach, just walk down Md Sultan will see a lot of people dress up.

Comment

Working...
                              X