ZoukOut!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZoukOut!!

I'm going! Not going to miss my PVD! Who else is going?

When is this year zoukout? I havent been to one yet

Comment

Check this out!!

SGD$28 * limited tickets on sale now!
      Advance Happy Hour ticket - entry before 9pm, available for students & NSF personnel. Valid matriculation card or SAF 11B must be presented at ZoukOut entrance for entry. Strictly limited to 2000 tickets, to be purchased at Zouk only.

SGD$38 * limited tickets on sale now
      Until 3 December 2004

SGD$48
      At the venue

^^A 10% discount will be given on tickets purchased at Zouk with UOB Visa Mini credit card.

Tickets are available now from the Zouk ticketing booth or through phone bookings.
      All major credit cards accepted, call 67382988 or fax 67383988 (office hours tues?sat 10am?3am)
      Advance tickets are also available at www.sistic.com.sg all SISTIC authorized agents, SISTIC Hotline: 63485555, and at HMV Heeren 67331822 and Citilink 62387128

Comment

Have fun lovedust! PVD is the man, wish I'm in Singapore so I can go.

Comment

heh...anybody care to share their experience at zoukout?Is it really that fun?It's gonna be my bdae on zoukout day...

Comment

Thanks E. Yeah i just dig his spins. Now i'm comtemplating on the bikinis.

By the way, jemay, $28 is for students only. I think you have to show student iD at the entrance. Anyway, i guess $38 for so many great DJs, it's sooo worth it! Woohoo!

ange, last year was quite a disappointment though there's james lavelle. The area was tooo big at marina and i remembered there are some arenas that suck in terms of atmosphere. This year will be @ tanjong beach! WOOHOO!

Comment

Yes I remember them mentioning that the space is so much more 'conducive' this year!
              I'm going!

Comment

Can i pass of as a student then? Sentosa sounds good to me, i should try to make it this time!

Comment

Ooh this looks interesting! Btw whats PVD?

Comment

Paul van Dyk

i wanna go, but not sure if i'll be around that day

Comment

i will love to go! BUT the tickets r abit ex.. unless i manage to get free ticks.. =X

Comment

Jemay, hehe trying your luck eh! I wish too!

Comment

I'll be going

Comment

zoukout's coming! still thinking whether I should go...

Comment

my friends bought tixs already.... oh ya, using Visa Mini to pay for the tixs will give a lil discount

dunno if my school's student card can be used to buy the concession tixs

Comment

Working...
                              X