X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suGarsweet
    replied
    Days discontinued already??
    Oh dear.. thats bad. Its quite fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• toby
    replied
    Days has been discontinued now. At least, I still have the Bold and the Beautiful to keep me occupised! Anyone watching it? I can't stand Sheila, she is so evil!

Leave a comment:

• prettyinpink
    replied
    i used to watch DOOL too when i was waiting for my o level results but i got pretty sick of it after a few episodes. zhen qing is not too bad because the actor/actress are good and they actually have a sense of humour sometimes. haha!

Leave a comment:

• suGarsweet
    replied
    Originally posted by toby
    ..yes Taylor is beautiful, she doesn't seem to age unlike Brooke!
    Yes, I do love Brooke but Im so sad that it has to turn out this way!
    Now her daughter hates her to the core.
    But I dun think she means it. I *** think that she is looking for love in all the wrong places thats all.

Taylor's really beautiful but I dun like Rich.
    He looks like a cunning old rat.

Leave a comment:

• toby
    replied
    it's Brooke! she is now pregnant with her son in law's baby! believe it or not! the story has turn out this way????? she slept with everyone in the Forester family. it is BIZARRE! i watch the B&B on the weekends coz it is a straight 2 hrs show for 2 days so it is easy to catch up! yes Taylor is beautiful, she doesn't seem to age unlike Brooke!

Originally posted by misschloe
    "like sand in the hourglass... so are the days of our lives..."

ahaha used to watch days of our lives in high school and then when i came back in Sg it was on @ 2am just before bedtime. as hall didn't have scv, it was on my must-watch list. haven't in awhile though.

oh and the bold and the beautiful was introduced to me by my mum! it's got really bizarre storylines (as do most soapies): forgot her name, but there's this lady who like marries the old man, divorces him for his son, divorces this one for his brother. oh gosh! she's certainly been around. oh and taylor is beautiful!!!

zhen qing: it's heart-warming to watch & very action-packed (every week one character will have something happen to him/her), therefore a lil less draggy as compared to american soapies???

not to forget aussie soapies! used to watch them over dinner - neighbours, home & away...

Leave a comment:

• fennielyn
    replied
    So Hope was brainwashed by Stefano huh...man, he's like the one villain responsible for all the chaos in the show, without this psycho doubt the folks of Salem will have much to talk about.

And I think that Greta is supposedly supposed to be John's daughter too? Then who's the mother? Geez, all these twists.

Leave a comment:

• misschloe
    replied
    Originally posted by fennielyn
    I'm still confused, is Hope really Princess Gina?
    Who the heck is Greta?

After all this time and I'm still interested...sigh.
    from what little i've caught - yea Hope is really Princess Gina cos she was abducted by Stefano and disguised as a Princess... :huh:

greta is the swamp girl right. don't know much 'bout her except that maybe the evil stefano has something to do with her...

Leave a comment:

• misschloe
    replied
    "like sand in the hourglass... so are the days of our lives..."

ahaha used to watch days of our lives in high school and then when i came back in Sg it was on @ 2am just before bedtime. as hall didn't have scv, it was on my must-watch list. haven't in awhile though.

oh and the bold and the beautiful was introduced to me by my mum! it's got really bizarre storylines (as do most soapies): forgot her name, but there's this lady who like marries the old man, divorces him for his son, divorces this one for his brother. oh gosh! she's certainly been around. oh and taylor is beautiful!!!

zhen qing: it's heart-warming to watch & very action-packed (every week one character will have something happen to him/her), therefore a lil less draggy as compared to american soapies???

not to forget aussie soapies! used to watch them over dinner - neighbours, home & away...

Leave a comment:

• fennielyn
    replied
    Started watched 4 years ago and never looked back. :p However these days what with cable and all, I'm so spoilt for choice that it's hard to remember to switch to Ch 5 at 2 a.m. Especially I'm I'm so hooked on E! (ch 80).

I'm still confused, is Hope really Princess Gina?
    Who the heck is Greta?

After all this time and I'm still interested...sigh.

Leave a comment:

• claryce
    replied
    ahh..yes..i remember days of our lives..first came to know of it when i was in sec 1..13 yrs old..im now gg 20 and it's still showing.. it doesn't end does it? haha
    my fave characters used to be carrie and austin..but seeing how their marriage is wrecked now.. i changed my mind. haha
    pretty amazing how everybody's changed.. john, hope etc..
    if there's a day when the last episode's gg to be shown, pls pm me.. haha..if the day comes tt is..

Leave a comment:

• Witchery
    replied
    Good to see some fans of soap operas here

I only like Days of our Lives....probably because it's the only soap that I watched on a regular basis.

Like most of you, I think Sammie is very irritating......and so are Kirsten and Stefano. There's a dimwit character called Susan, who looks very much like Kirsten (only much less glamourous), not sure if you girls can recall. She irritates the hell out of me too.

Other than that, I love to follow the storyline although it's dragging and repetitious. I like the theme music too..."Like sands through the hourglass...so are the days of our lives..." hehehehe....

Leave a comment:

• OperaBella
    replied
    Omg..I used to watch this every single night for 4 years but it's really looong soap & it gets kind of draggy, so I stopped watching it. I still do catch a few episodes one in a while though. :wave:

Leave a comment:

• toby
    replied
    Originally posted by lilupig
    I had my dose of it while I was studying overseas too. It got really bizarre when 1 of the characters was possessed by demons Or was that The Bold & Beautiful? I could never differenciate the 2.

i think that the one who was possessed by demons is Marlena from Days. i don't remember any demons in B&B.

Leave a comment:

• toby
    replied
    i used to watch Days during my high school days coz it was like at 4pm and school's over at 3. i like Hope, she still looks good after so many years. i never like Sammie. but she looks so much trimmer now as in the current Days of our Lives, not the Singapore version coz it's like 3 or 4 years back. i like the storyline between Jennifer and Jack. yeah, most of the actors and actresses are gorgeous looking. i find Peter Blake to be sooo hot. he is the one who was crazy over Jennifer. i think that he is with Baywatch Hawaii. i used to like All My Children and will watch the Young and the Restless when i am home.

Leave a comment:

• Lilu
    replied
    I had my dose of it while I was studying overseas too. It got really bizarre when 1 of the characters was possessed by demons Or was that The Bold & Beautiful? I could never differenciate the 2.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X