Who is the best F4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best F4?

I just saw this photo online and I feel that I should share it to all the Cotters here.

It's up to you to decide! But for me... Of course I still pick Lee Min Ho's F4 anytime! hahaha!

Wow! Thanks for starting this thread spicemeup! Kya! I'm such a fan! I am watching BOF again! I cannot believe I am still hooked in it!

Anyway, I still choose Korean F4! For me they are the best! Just basing it from this photo I can say that Korean F4 really stands out!

Comment

Originally posted by lilylily View Post
      Wow! Thanks for starting this thread spicemeup! Kya! I'm such a fan! I am watching BOF again! I cannot believe I am still hooked in it!

Anyway, I still choose Korean F4! For me they are the best! Just basing it from this photo I can say that Korean F4 really stands out!
      I agree! Korean F4 do look good! I think Taiwan's F4 was also cool but they are a bit old, so now Korean F4 are taking the spotlight.

Comment

Goo Jun Pyo is so cute! Its easy to fall in love with him. How I wish there is this kind of guy existing. I want to be courted by him.

Comment

Originally posted by NetPassionNet View Post
          Goo Jun Pyo is so cute! Its easy to fall in love with him. How I wish there is this kind of guy existing. I want to be courted by him.
          I know right! We both wish for the same thing! haha!

Comment

Goo Jun Pyo

He is handsome and cute..support him

Comment

Originally posted by babeinnwashinton View Post
              Goo Jun Pyo

He is handsome and cute..support him
              Agree!!! Goo Jun Pyo is so handsome!

Comment

Working...
              X