Series you are Addicted to Nowadays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series you are Addicted to Nowadays

My friend and I always spending all night watching "boys over flowers" and we are also watching during our off days at my house "Castle". We are waiting for another series of Jan di, she was partnered with a Chinese actor. I am not sure what language they are using if chinese or korean.

I am watching Pretty Little Liers if you are so fashionable you will like this series but dont get it wrong because it is also thriller. The characters are just so beautiful and they are always wearing nice clothes and wearing nice makeup. You will really like this.

Comment

Walking dead its near to end. They become zombie even they are not bitten. What the!?

Comment

I'm watching 4 In Love, a hongkong drama series, and another korean show Combat Butler.

Comment

Korean shows. I like to watch City Hunter. Is it an issue or true that Lee Min Ho and Park does have relationship? I want to watch this because of that issue.

Comment

Not a new one but I am now watching Heroes then Glee.

Comment

I am watching a new korean show, Sha Gua Ma Ma aka Dummy Mommy. Dummy Mommy is a touching sad story about a tale of love, conflict and reconciliation between three women of different generations.

Kim Young Joo (Kim Hyun Joo), a genius with an IQ of 200 and the youngest editor of a leading fashion magazine, is constantly embarrassed by her dim-witted mother, who has an IQ of 56. Ashamed of her mother’s intellectual disability and suffocated by her affection, Young Joo runs away to get married and leaves her mother behind. Young Joo, in turn, gives birth to her own daughter and finds herself in a different position. I love Kim Hyun Joo's acting, she always looks so naturally pretty with nude makeup. Her acting, her crying scenes are awesome!

Comment

Im am watching old science fiction TV series.Battlestar Galactica.

Comment

Addicted series lately:
                  You who came from the stars
                  Hotel king
                  Cunning single lady
                  I need romance
                  Empress ki

Comment

Hong Kong dramas!

Comment

Yes, TVB dramas! The latest M Club Woman is very nice !!!

Comment

lol im still at Master sun!!

Comment

I'm watching this new korean series Big Man. Latest drama showing, so I can only watch till the 6th episode.

Comment

Afew series that I'm addicted to are Chocolat, Love for all the moments, Hippocratic crush, Triumph in the sky, Ghetto Justice. I know some of it are quite old series, which I'm sure most of you have finished watching. But as I'm quite busy with my work and courses on going, I can't keep watching everyday till the ending, unless I don't have exams during that month.

Comment

I love HBOs Silicon Valley. Can't wait for season 2

Comment

Working...
                              X