New Year's Eve '04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Eve '04

anyone has any suggestion to go on new year's eve?

everywhere will be so crowded......hmmmm
    Last edited by xue; 19-12-2004, 08:31 AM.

I think there is count down in Sentosa!

Comment

yup...theres a countdown there but it will be good if you hv accomodation there.....

so far....all resorts and hotel rooms have been taken up except for beaufort which is so so expensive!

Comment

As long as u have someone driving there, going back wont be a problem. I was there the year before, everything was good

Comment

Went Sentosa last yr or the yr before....kinda boring
          Last edited by emmababy; 21-12-2004, 05:40 PM.

Comment

hi emmababy!

cos your company was not fun ***....hahaha!

Comment

OK, i must agree no matter where u r, is not the main point. The most important is "who r u with". I know who i should look for during this kind of special event to have more fun!

Comment

but it's really true. how much fun you have depends a lot on the crowd you're with. I know anyone who's out with jemay will have a blast

Comment

hahaha...maybe it's true. I went with my bf & his friends cos they have some free tics to the event there. But dun know them very well so quite boring. But i dun fancy foam parties...seem very unhygienic to me.

Comment

so jemay, r u a party animal?

Comment

whatcha doin' on new year's eve?

i m gonna stay at the scarlet hotel which was feature in the papers today.

i happened to drive past it today so i went in to take a look, so far, i m really impressed. the staff are realy friendly n jovial and the place is unique. it has a character of its own.

the reason why we chose this palce was because almost every other hotel is fully booked but i must say, i love the concept of this place. it's different!!

thought i'll share the good stuff with u gals, here's the webbie: www.thescarlethotel.com

now i just can't wait to go there!!
                      Last edited by pulpy; 19-12-2004, 12:18 AM.

Comment

I'm staying at home!

Comment

i went thru the website of the scarlet hotel.....its really impressive!

did you book the standard room? at $110?

Comment

Originally posted by joeist
                            i went thru the website of the scarlet hotel.....its really impressive!

did you book the standard room? at $110?
                            they said some of the standard rooms may not have windows. so i chose the deluxe, which is $115 i think.

we wanted a queen deluxe but my bf nooked wrongly on thru the phone n booked it on 1st jan.

so, we changed the date to 31st dec while we were there n they ran out of queen deluxe already. gave us a king deluxe at the same rate too!

Comment

hey....u are really lucky..!

but im not so sure where exactly is the hotel....

Comment

Working...
                              X