Lush 99.5fm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lush 99.5fm

There's a new radio station in town and that's LUSH 99.5FM! Me and hubby's favourite radio station for now .

LUSH 99.5FM is a trendsetting radio station focused on luxurious music and sounds, showcasing a rich mix of new age contemporary music such as Chill-Out, Urban Lounge and Nu-Jazz. Featuring the latest news in music and arts, the station targets listeners aged from 25 to 40 years old who are keen on arts, wellness and travel.

sounds great,gal!shall try listening to it later

Comment

yeap loved this new station too!! good to chill out to! go listen!

Comment

Hmm..sounds nice. Their promo ads on tv are rather interesting, the "music changes the mood" one.

Comment

whoo sounds great! i chill-outs, lounge and jazz!

but i just can't get my stereo to recieve FM. all i hear are buzzing sounds.

Comment

Oh dear Roo! Why can't you receive? Which part of Singapore you staying?

Before this cool channel, we're always looking forward to the 'Urban Lounge' on WKRZ91.3fm on certain time slots or tune in to Jazzanova.com, but not anymore

Comment

been listening for past few hours and i LOVE it!thanks for the great recommendation

Comment

It's a great station to listen to. Thanks so much for this wonderful recommendation fates. :wave:

Comment

Originally posted by fates
                  Oh dear Roo! Why can't you receive? Which part of Singapore you staying?
                  i'm staying in the west. not very sure why, but maybe cos' i placed it in a shelf and it can't recieve properly. :eh:

Comment

I am going to tune in now

Comment

Oh yes, Fates, thanks for the reminder. I kept tuning in before they officially started operating in the NY. I'd be interested to catch X'ho man the console. Anyone has the time slots? Can't view www.lush995.com.sg on my work comp! Can't get the 'Live' Radio either

Comment

I can view the website!!!

Not sure about the life radio cos my company's block it :shout:

Comment

You're welcome girls! Good things/news are meant to be shared

Glossie~ Tune in to X'ho from 7am for the smoothest wake up call in town! Don't think we can listen to LUSH on live radio though.....it's not in the list

Comment

i've got my stereo to recieve FM!

it's a great station; finally a station that does not play pop songs! yay!

Comment

I saw this advert on the TV about LUSH 99.5fm and gave it a try. LOVELY! I love jazzy songs and such. I am so happy there is finally a station which plays such songs ! Huge rave!

Comment

Working...
                              X