Lush 99.5fm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fates
    Oh dear Roo! Why can't you receive? Which part of Singapore you staying?

Before this cool channel, we're always looking forward to the 'Urban Lounge' on WKRZ91.3fm on certain time slots or tune in to Jazzanova.com, but not anymore

i like listening to urban lounge too! but most of the time it's just accidental; i go jogging around that time and it's great to run to what annoys me though is that i can never seem to catch the name of the musician and the song. :roll:

Comment

The DJ does announce the names of the tracks? I prefer Class 95 in the mornings and I still want my dose of pop (Class plays great retro stuff - not mambo jumbo!) so I only switch over to Lush or Gold in the evenings. IIRC, Mark Richmond plays jazz on Gold during certain week nights (7-ish) and it's

Comment

Woo sounds like a cool station to me

A pity i can't listen to it online...cos i dont have a radio..boo hoo

Can't wait for it to launch 'live radio' !!

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
          The DJ does announce the names of the tracks?
          Glossie, they don't. but if you're interested, you can SMS to Lush and they will send you the title of the current & previous track. it's $0.30 per message. can check out their website!

one good thing about Lush is there isnt alot of commercials in between!

Comment

i love this new station! now if only perth could have one like that... :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Roo
              it's $0.30 per message
              Thanks, Roo. Clever but no thanks I'll keep my 30 cents

Comment

haha i thought so too. i rather not know the titles of the songs!

Comment

Nice station; SO sms-es all the time, and sometimes they cheat, sending him the same titles over and over again!

And they keep playing sublimal retail therapy commercials, how very evil!!!

Comment

Really clever, them. They know how and where to capture the market share *Ke-ching* $$$

Comment

My bf loves lounge music (like the type Lush plays) - do you ladies know of any bars or pubs which play music like that? Would love to bring him to chill out.

Comment

Maybe you can try Hellipad at The Central Clarke Quay? The rooftop chill-out is pretty good as well.

But I have only been there once on a Saturday night, so not sure what kind of music they play on other days =)

Comment

i like this station. its makes 1 groove to the max =D

cinders: ya, me too. im waiting for their "listen live" section =(.

Comment

1 of my fave station beside class 95

Comment

Originally posted by poochi View Post
                              My bf loves lounge music (like the type Lush plays) - do you ladies know of any bars or pubs which play music like that? Would love to bring him to chill out.
                              u can try priv? at Marina Keppel Bay. Kelvin from Lush 99.5 spins there on fri.

Comment

1 of my fren spin at lush too.

tonight's their 4th anniversary. anyone going?

Comment

Working...
                                X