Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol 4

its back its back its back!!!

Just watched the last few mins of the telecast from StarWorld.. There's a realyl hilarious mary character to look out for near the end!!

HAhahaha!! Can't wait to watch the whole thing tonight!
    Last edited by yellowrachie; 25-01-2005, 05:17 PM.

Oh my goodnesss!!! Yellowrachie u're referring to that Mary character is it? Oh man, I can't believe she even thought of changing her name if she makes it to Hollywood! :puke:
    I like the guy who sang "you are my sunshine!" and that mother who's husband Simon asked inside the room!

Comment

I like the mother too! And I like the 1st contestant.. he really brightens up a room

Tony Braxton's cousin is sooooooooo weird

Comment

watching mary on american idol right now...

Comment

Today's was even funnier!! haha.. the poor nerdy boys :roll:

Comment

Hilarious! I thought that cousin of toni braxton sounds really weird! He talked too fast and that tone, very very un-natural.

And the few contestants who are way too cocky about themselves. :roll:

Cant wait for tonight show!

Comment

hey dearies...isn't it american idol 4 already? :huh:

Comment

It is but we can't change the title! hee hee!

Comment

I actually thought braxton's cousin came out a no. of times? some of the contestant seems so alike... well, kinda.. or is it just me

Comment

Originally posted by yellowrachie
                    It is but we can't change the title! hee hee!
                    hee,now it's changed!
                    haha,i always skip the first few esp. coz the auditions can get superbly annoying with crazy wannabes...
                    how's it going so far though?

Comment

Hey when's the next episode?

Comment

watched the first 2 episodes on Star World on wed and thurs and nearly died laughing at the weird, obnoxious and totally clueless ones. the audtions are actually my favourite part of the programme.

Comment

maybe i should try watching next week

Comment

I think basically we have all these crazy self-absorbed wannabes who think they're so great. The same situations, but different people make it still damn funny! LOL!

qin07> now that you mention it, i do remember toni braxton's cousin in american idol 3 or something. ugh!

Comment

I think that the twin brothers (the ones who were kicked out) kinda remind me of Jesus and Noel Roman from last season. Anyway, I really don't understand why Channel 5 is showing AI one day later than the US while Star World shows it same day!

Comment

Working...
                              X