Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate Housewives

i can't wait for desperate housewives to show! it looks interesting

so excited about Desperate Housewives's debut episode tonight!

Comment

I also so excited!!!!

Comment

Desperate Housewives

Just finished watching the debut. How did you gals find it? Think im going to be quite addicted to it. It's very much like sex in the city after marriage!

Comment

Yeah..plumbers cute..hey can someone update about the whole narration thing? As i missed the beginning of the show.

Comment

I love it! It's so cute and well...very witty and fresh!

Comment

just watched the debut. I kinda like the whole show, how they made it to look like i'm watching a movie. Reminds me of Stepford Wives which i have watched. Pretty fast-paced, made you wanna sit and focus on the show. Good for someone with a short attention span like mine.

But maybe it's the first epi, i'm a little confused who is who still. hehehe... but afterall, i love the whole show, discusses a whole array of issues facing women. Now i'm looking forward to monday!! LoL!

Comment

what a great pilot episode! it's so engaging and intriguing! i'm going to be hooked to it i bet! the plumber is cute

Comment

the gardener is cute too.

Comment

but somehow, the other husbands besides from the brunette's, all look some kinda similar... blonde and all. it'll take some time for me to differentiate one from another :eh:

Comment

Gabby's gardener boy is HOT! All successful sitcoms have to have this nubile young thing to keep the interest going!

Love this show.
                      Love the opening credits illustrations even!

Comment

It's fab, isn't it? I do love how it's quite dark, yet humourous at the same time.

In the UK, we are on our 4th episode, and it does get even better and more mysterious! I am really enjoying it

I think the Gabrielle, the Latino girl is such a stunner! I would love to look like her! *envious* The gardener and the plumber both make great eye candy! :wow:

It's great to have something good to watch now, especially since Sex and the City and Friends have now ended

Comment

This is a very good show it's funny and mysterious at the same time... i will be hooked on this show...

I also like the gardener Such a hottie!!
                          There's something going on with the plumber... looks like he's in killing mission.. wondered who the target is :eh:

Comment

oh I like this show very much! Its kinda of funny and mysterious now i really want to know what happen to the dead woman and what is her husband doing in the middle of the night digging the pool?? :huh:

Comment

Great show!!!!!!!
                              I think I'll have to cancel all my appointments on Monday nights from this week on!!

I wish they show it everyday!!

Comment

Working...
                              X