Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apprentice

Hi,

Anyone watched this? I watched for the 1st time last sunday and I find it very interesting....maybe because I am working kinda of related to me the boardroom cold and cruel decisions.

I am very shocked when Brad was the one who got fired! I was hoping stacie got to go!

i watch this! it's really an interesting show... all the politics, tasks they have to do, the boardroom and all. i was so shocked too when brad was the one getting fired! i thought the asian looking girl..can't really remember her name, would be the one getting fired because of her lack of strong leadership skills.
    but i really can't stand the beginning of each episode, i think donald trump brags too much!

Comment

Still prefer the very 1st season. More Glam a-panties

can't get enough crap from that Omarosa till the finale. Amy is very 'good'

Comment

yah I was expecting either Yvonne or stacie to get fired but brad! But i think Brad is real stupid to give up his privilege is he trying to tell everyone even if he do not have the special privilege he will not get fired *sigh*

and there's another girl very funny keep interupting Donald! haha....I was hoping she get fired too!

well he is a big shot so he can't shut his mouth you see....

Comment

haha, yah! i think brad was too over-confident that he would not get fired. guess his head grew too big!
          in the end, the girl who kept talking said, "i guess i'll stop talking and interrupting" or something like that when donald trump fired brad. all of them were like so shocked. really unexpected!

haha.. yah, tons of money guy and he keeps harping that he has sooo many companies and he's the owner of the miss world and universe franchise thing. it's kinda annoying if i have to listen to that every sunday before the real show starts well, yah, it is HIS show.

Comment

Love this show!!! This season the girls are super CATTY man!! *meow!!!* I really really thought that Stacie J will be shown the door... ALAS! *drop jaw*. Yesterday there was an article on Bradford in Life, in which he said that Trump fired him because he (Brad) took the immunity thing too lightly, and that in real life, there really isn't such a thing as immunity or exemption. Kinda true?

Comment

i love this show!

oh that guy who gave up his immunity status really deserves to go, no one in their right mind would've done that! obviously impulsive, over-confident and really stupid! no wonder mr-bad-hair-day couldn't wait to get rid of the idiot

Comment

The previous season was really more fun, thanks to Omarosa.

I love the song they do for the show: "Money Money Money Money... Muuh-neh!

The Bradford guy did admit that he was probably too cocky for his own good. I wonder how the previous winner's doing now. They should do a follow-up to the Chicago Hotel project!
                Last edited by Glossie; 03-02-2005, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Hee!! That Omarosa is really a big PITA.

go get doses of Bill here www.billrancic.com

DELETED NAME OF WINNER OF APPRENTICE 2
                  Last edited by Glossie; 03-02-2005, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sharon
                    i love this show!

oh that guy who gave up his immunity status really deserves to go, no one in their right mind would've done that! obviously impulsive, over-confident and really stupid! no wonder mr-bad-hair-day couldn't wait to get rid of the idiot
                    I like your "mr bad hair day"!!

Comment

spoiler....

But Bill is real handsome huh...

DELETED SPOILER
                      Last edited by Glossie; 03-02-2005, 10:09 AM.

Comment

The 1st season's boys are cuter even though they are not as good-looking as Bill. Troy is a country boy but he is quite cute. find Amy resembling Sharon Stone during the initial episodes....

more doses here, season 2 & 3 also included!

http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice/

Comment

OMG!!! :Doh: season 3's boys are !!!! from bad to worse to worst (even though i like old men)

Comment

Vernis, next time please refrain from giving the show away. If you must spill, please attach a spoiler alert.

For whoever out there who might like to know, the NBC webbie didn't put up the winner on the homepage but select the season under "Select show" at the risk of seeing the announcement.

What's PITA anyway?

Amy's very pretty. I loved her hair done either way, permed or stick straight.

Comment

alamak, so sorry for the leak..... i didn't know this rule. sorry to all. Thanks for editing & yr alert.

Amy is nice, did she really make use of Nick? they confessed short dating stint but seemed quite *wayang

*wayang = drama, act act only
                              PITA = Pain In The Ar*s :booty:

Comment

Working...
                              X